DanTheTimid wrote:SP was one of a couple areas that the tutorial left me still a little confused about. I understood a few aspects of it but I was still confused by a few others.
Some of the things I believe I understood:
- Sp is used to play cards with the number of SP required being equal to the level of the card.
- Sp is used to raise your sphere of influences in your various colors on a 1 for 1 exchange rate.
- SP is used to pay the costs of card skills
- SP is used to attack your opponent if he has no units
- SP is used to revive closed units
- SP is returned to you equal to the units level when a closed unit is not revived.
Things I'm unclear on:
- Do you start with SP to begin with?
- If so how much?
- Do you get SP automatically each turn?
- If you do, how much do you receive?
- If you don't, how do you generate SP?
So basically I think I have a pretty good understanding of how to use SP from the tutorial, but it left me unclear on how exactly I acquired the SP in the first place.
When posting a reply to a topic, please try to stay on the topic.
If you want to ask anyone a question that's not related to the topic, please make a new thread.
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests