Field Wipe

Advanced Rules Discussion

Field Wipe

Postby gadu » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:44 am

After a field wipe, sometimes units die according to slot number and other times it appears random. Chamail seems random. How can we learn what the exact conditions are?

Also, Meeting of Kings always yields 0 Net SP, right?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: Field Wipe

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:49 am

Rule Book wrote:In case of mass extinction, the Iczer who initiated the destruction loses units first. Also, units are removed by location on the battle grid, in numerical order.)

Logress wrote:Mass extinction btw, only applies to true 'all units' or 'all enemies' kind of effects. 'two random units' effects, I believe have the computer randomly pick two units, one after another, so it's random which takes damage 'first'. Feel free to let me know if I'm wrong about that.

E.g. Game over> Slot number
Mitzett SS > Randomized
Mitzett SS, then Game Over > Those killed by Mitzett get removed first (randomly), then those killed by Game Over get removed (according to the placement on the field)
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:50 am

To answer your question about meeting of kings.

Yes. You lose all stocked sp in current sp and get it back next turn plus the normal +2 sp next turn.

About fieldwipes. Honestly dunno. Its something that must be tested via practice duels because despite my times with dragon crisis and death dragons. It wasn't quite certain for me.
Callonia

Postby harvest4god » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Callonia wrote:To answer your question about meeting of kings.

Yes. You lose all stocked sp in current sp and get it back next turn plus the normal +2 sp next turn.

About fieldwipes. Honestly dunno. Its something that must be tested via practice duels because despite my times with dragon crisis and death dragons. It wasn't quite certain for me.

Units are removed in the order of kill. If multiple units are killed at the same time by a NON random skill then they go in slot order. If it is random. It is impossible to tell which will go first due to the fact it chooses one randomly then others randomly and you only see it all going off at same time.
harvest4god

Return to Vordore's War Room