Temporary/Pernament Buffs/Debuffs

Advanced Rules Discussion

Re: Temporary/Pernament Buffs/Debuffs

Postby fargone » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Icyman2 wrote:@icyman...

Now I don't feel so bad, haha
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby naptime » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 pm

What is supposed to happen if the stat has cutoffs? E.g. LV can't go below 0 or above 9, and RG can't go below 0.

I was running priests and Inquisition Night Raider's Action temporarily decreased Verlaat to RG=0. Then I used Mermaid Priestess's Action to decrease his RG by 1 permanently, but the next turn Verlaat's RG popped back up to 1.
naptime

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm

naptime wrote:What is supposed to happen if the stat has cutoffs? E.g. LV can't go below 0 or above 9, and RG can't go below 0.

I was running priests and Inquisition Night Raider's Action temporarily decreased Verlaat to RG=0. Then I used Mermaid Priestess's Action to decrease his RG by 1 permanently, but the next turn Verlaat's RG popped back up to 1.

Need link to mermaid priestess.

And it probably popped back to 1 because of inqusition night raider bugging the stat debuff up so you probably should've just laid off a lil bit and waited for mermaid priestess' turn to debuff verlaat.
Callonia

Previous

Return to Vordore's War Room