card dialogs?

Advanced Rules Discussion

card dialogs?

Postby slayer2k89 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:54 am

k so i was playing using a falkow deck ( ;a38 ) against a gowen deck ( ;a40 ) ( i'm using these in case i get the names wrong) and i summoned azure dragon-east/vordone and the other guy used erm.... Bellydancer / Kurina (thinking of a couple of pervy thoughts aren't you) and suddenly... ah... they kinda talked to each other. well to be more specific the set screen (where u reveal the cards after u set them) appears and speech bubbles appear above their heads... so.... my question is... are there more combos like this? is it some kind of rule or... what? :D
off topic: it is a pretty cool feature :D:D:D. if u know anymore combos like this post them here.
slayer2k89

Re: card dialogs?

Postby Grain » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:15 am

http://www.alteil.com/wiki/index.php?ti ... nteraction

One interaction which isn't on the wiki yet is [card=0]Verlaat[/card] vs. [card=26]Eskatia[/card]. I'll try to paraphrase it:

VERLAAT: First in line to the Solar Kingdom, Verlaat, joining the battle! Why, Miss Eskatia, what are you doing here?

ESKATIA: You'll have to put up your guard if you don't want to die here. Get ready everyone!
Grain

Postby darklogos » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:22 am

Sadly the wiki hasn't updated in a while. It doesn't have the interaction between Femeil and Broken Iron Solider. I also would like to hear what left hand and right hand shields have to say to each other.
darklogos

Postby Gota » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:37 am

Sadly, left and right hand shield doesn't talk to each other =( you'd think they do..... but they don't >.> Which is lame...
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby darklogos » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:39 am

Just tested that. It sucks. It really really sucks! Its like "HEY I'VE BEEN HUNTING FOR YOU KILL BILL STYLE BUT I'VE GOT NOTHING TO SAY!"
Last edited by darklogos on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
darklogos

Postby kyokaze » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:40 am

Really?! That's such a disappointment :( I wonder if the proxys talk to each other?
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Postby Grain » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 am

kyokaze wrote:Really?! That's such a disappointment :( I wonder if the proxys talk to each other?

My Refess Proxy didn't talk to the Falkow Proxy, if I remember that battle correctly.
Grain

Postby Peralisc2 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:10 am

And what are the proxies going to say?
lawtia proxy : "let there be darkness"
falkow proxy : "let me water your flowers"
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Logress » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:56 pm

The Set 3 Dialogues are not up yet. They will be next week, and as a bonus there will also be additional set 2 card dialogues.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby kyokaze » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Logress wrote:The Set 3 Dialogues are not up yet. They will be next week, and as a bonus there will also be additional set 2 card dialogues.

Oh, I had that thought in my head xD Cool :D
We may not be the strongest but we shall fight to the end! Let us spread our wings and soar to VICTORY!
~ Twilight Angels ~
kyokaze

Next

Return to Vordore's War Room