Advice on a problem

Advanced Rules Discussion

Re: Advice on a problem

Postby StormWhisper » Mon May 25, 2009 3:29 pm

I've found when you do a 99 Lottery shot... more often than not you'll end up with at least 1 four star. That's 990 Gran.

Your other options are to save gran from your weekly payouts and daily MM to get the 2100 to get a box (can take a few weeks but far less than 40 point cards). If you get 50 a week from payouts and 70 a week from MM it would take about 17 weeks. But that's just a bad estimate. Just from payouts of 100 a week (50 winning games give or take since unless you can do a 50 game streak it'll take more than just 50 games) it would take you 12 weeks give or take.

Granted that's a lot of time invested but you will get some point cards in the meantime.

Also Enter CotF and AtC. You stand the potential of getting grand/point cards there. Speaking from experience your deck doesn't have to be amazing to win. If you can make it work AND win that's 10 extra point cards.

StormWhisper
StormWhisper: Now I let him recycle my undies
intGod : That typo should have its own website!
StormWhisper

Re: Advice on a problem

Postby DanTheTimid » Mon May 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Save up your gran over the next 3 months, then when the next "Lotto rates up" event goes on, invest heavily in that, last time it proved to be a pretty good way to collect old high rarity cards for not too much gran.

That or wait for this apparent Project X. I'm trying not to be too hopeful about it, I've gotten my hopes up only to have them dashed too many times already about getting cards specific cards I need (training system and initial point card system, both had me excited at first yet have gotten me nothing to date) but part of me still desperately wants to believe this will be the one that will finally work out.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Previous

Return to Vordore's War Room