Rougeerst question..

Advanced Rules Discussion

Rougeerst question..

Postby Eladin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:02 am

her OpenSkill gives all friendlies, [Rankup] so my question is, what that actually means? they all get what her rankup bonus is? or, some randomly determined value for a rankup to them? i'm sorry if this has been asked, or if that particular skill is explained somewhere, it's just the first time i've seen that, so i was wondering what it meant. thank you.
Eladin

Re: Rougeerst question..

Postby Zanador » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 am

All your friendly units will get their bonuses for rankup. However, that skill activates only once on a card, so for example:
gowen lvl5, highland hunter on the field, 50 HP, Rougeerst SS activates: highland huter already has his rankup, so he only gets +2 lvl, +20 AT, and the healing.
Its the same way around, if you rank up your unit with the SS, it wont get any bonus if you increase your gowen lvl to the needed amount. However, of course once the unit dies, it loses the buff of the SS, so you'll need the sphere later on.
Zanador

Re: Rougeerst question..

Postby Eladin » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 pm

oh, ok. so it only effects those units that already have a Rankup skill of their own. ok, that's pretty helpful. thank you Zanador! :)
Eladin

Return to Vordore's War Room