Magic Greatsword Soldier SS, wtf?

Advanced Rules Discussion

Magic Greatsword Soldier SS, wtf?

Postby Korokage » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:30 pm

It's cool that all of my units get a permanent +2 AGI, but engaging all of them when it goes off is ridiculous. What is the point of having the AGI to hit first when I can't move for the turn? Disengaging your own units is useful against Assassa SS and other potentially lethal skills that require a unit to be disengaged for targetting but in most other cases such a skill could be suicidal. One example of what I'm talking about when I mention suicidal would be a frontline Dalos against three Gowen units with excellent ATK and then Great Sword Soldier SS going off and making it unable to slaughter you opponent's units.

Great Sword Soldier SS? More like Suck Sword Soldier SS.

Discuss.
Korokage

Re: Magic Greatsword Soldier SS, wtf?

Postby Grain » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:34 am

Compare it to Sylph Sorceress.
Grain

Postby Logress » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:49 am

The SS DISengages units. That means if any of your units are engaged at the start of the turn, it will disengage them (free them up so they can act), on top of the bonus. That's awesome. If you don't know why, you've never had a copy of Shear Winds in your deck. More practically, it's insurance against all the various new ways that things can be engaged for two turns. I guess it could also be used to dodge Invisible Druid or make the life of a Night Wyvern really suck.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Korokage » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:06 am

OOOOOOOOH......

**** I suck. D:

Disregard my thread, it sucks ****. Delete plox.
Korokage

Return to Vordore's War Room