Broken (Priest)

Advanced Rules Discussion

Broken (Priest)

Postby Phenoca » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:19 am

It's broken. Lv+1, ok.
ATK+10, ok.
AGI+1, grr.

Even with Frost Bow and Return, I cannot counter Broken Priest.
Hell Smoke and Skeleton warrior are painful, not to mention the low SP-cost of summoning up Broken Priest and Madness Priestess.

Urgh. Please nerf Broken Priest's AGI to that of Will 'o the Wisp soldier's. I was dismayed when I faced this unit, and I couldn't think of anything to do.
Worst of all - Broken Priest is only level 1.

That's harsh.
Phenoca

Re: Broken (Priest)

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:27 am

Seriously, so in your opinion it should be totally destroyed by returns and your file?

It's just one of the new decks. Every one of the new decks/combos/skills has strengths and weaknesses, you are just making these threads, because you follow the "my deck was here first, so the new ones get in line please!" logic.

With wizard kingdom decks you should be able to get much faster agility + the fact that you return and **** up the timing of the rival should be really enough.

Only truely OP **** is mirela's skill from new set.
Peralisc2

Re: Broken (Priest)

Postby Logress » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Frost bow is not a great counter to Undead, because you're just holding off the inevitable as they get stronger and stronger. (sounds strangely appropriate to fighting undead...) Falkow does have ways to deal with them, however. All the undead who revive off their back up copies are RNG 1, the Sky Staff is one option. Let them invest 2 or 3 SP pumping up that Hell Smoke, then return it and you've got a 6 SP advantage. Even better, since both Broke Priest and Madness Priestess are RNG greater than 1, you don't have to worry about accidentally returning them. Return their front line units, then beat down the back.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Vordore's War Room