A couple modifications:
Before your current step one, each player gains 2 SP.
Next, Set Phase only consists of setting a card and selecting units to revive. Revival does not actually occur at this point.
Rank up and Time change occur between your Set phase step 3 (Take the Field) and step 4 (Reveal new cards).
Open skills trigger immediately open revealing the set card.
For the burial phase notes, a note on what happens to units who died from the same effect might help (not that I know that mechanic >_>).
You forgot to mention Start Skills; also, a mechanic for the order start skills trigger would be handy (again, not that I know it).
I cleaned up your list and made the changes mentioned (along with a few other touch-ups and clarifications). I'd like to make a section about state-based effects (stuff that automagically happens between user actions, such as units closing), but I don't have time at the moment.
- Code: Select all
1. Each player receives 2 SP
1. Choose where to place unit played last turn
2. Revival Phase
a. Revival costs 1 SP per unit
b. Requires an unused copy of the card to be in the deck
3. Choose cards to play from deck ("Set a card"), and raise sphere levels
1. Set revived units to full health (all buffs and debuffs are removed)
2. Take the Field (units Set from last round come into play)
3. Time change (dawn->noon->night)
4. Sphere level raises take effect
5. Rank Up
6. Reveal new cards from Set Phase
a) Open Skills trigger from Set cards
7. Burial Phase (units not revived now go to the graveyard)
a) Units will go to the graveyard in the order they closed. (thank you ReibuOrumai)
i. Units that closed at the same time go to the graveyard in <some way, possibly random>.
b) Award SP equal to level of unit
c) Lose 1 LP per unit sent to graveyard
1. Start Skills trigger <possibly some logic to the order? in Order set, by agility, random?>
2. Units take their actions in order of AGI
a) Creatures with equal AGI scores will act in a random order
Interrupts (Occurs immediately when condition is met)
- Soul Skill activated when LP of your next Soul Card reaches zero.
- Close Skill activated when creature reaches zero or lower health.