New Strategy Section, call for Strategy articles

Advanced Rules Discussion

Re: New Strategy Section, call for Strategy articles

Postby Logress » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:01 am

What determines if someone gets the 10 point cards if they wrote a useful article on how to improve the file, that illustrates some important aspect of file building.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 am

Nowhere here did anyone confirm that the "pimp my deck" was yet a viable option for receiving point cards. All it is right now is a before-and-after type article involving general file-building strategies...
luckysvn777

Postby Logress » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:34 am

Well, by definition the pimp my deck idea will involve a before and an after. All you need to do is add an explanation of why you suggested the changes you did, and maybe (if possible) a generalization of why the new deck is better at the end (or what philosophy got you from point A to point B), and you've basically got it.

For example, even if all you did was replace cards with similar, more efficient cards, that in itself could be a lesson. If you're having trouble ending with a generalization, I guess I could supply those.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:31 am

The argument was about posting a file and asking for help AND getting that help, not about someone getting or not getting point cards. Will it help to post a file and ask for help? If it dosn't help then there is no point in doing so and if you just post it then you help a guy write an article and still don't get the help you wanted for your file. That's the wrong part about this bargain.

I hope it's all clear enough now.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Artist » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:57 am

Just saw the lawtia anti-guardian article, and looked around forums, finally found out that this is where you sign up to write them.

So are there any slots for gowen strategy that I can help on or are they all taken? I'd love to write a few gowen articles to help people.
Artist

Postby harvest4god » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:10 am

I am not sure. I have already turned in my articles for Guardian Counter for Falkow and Gowen, but anything else should be open. As for slots, you just write the article of your choice, take the pics, and send them to logress. You don't have to sign up, just send them in.
harvest4god

Previous

Return to Vordore's War Room