Rutina

Advanced Rules Discussion

Rutina

Postby hat » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 pm

So my question is if the unit in front of Rutina gets max hp=0 at the same time that rutina dies, does her close skill give that unit max hp=1 and hp=1? I don't think it should, but can't test it.

Here's the exact wording: The unit directly in front of this unit gets HP=1, and also gets AT+30 for this turn.
AquasFire : im not cool im weird

rsvlito : im wierd so thats cool

worthing : u scarred half the azn population away hat.....i now give u the title godzilla
hat

Re: Rutina

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 pm

hat wrote:Here's the exact wording: The unit directly in front of this unit gets HP=1, and also gets AT+30 for this turn.

Since it says HP=1 instead of Max HP=1 then no.
"While Retear in his previous state was certainly powerful, we felt that his skill set was not particularly satisfying to use..." A.K.A. he was too Refess for Refess.
GOSCAR

Postby hat » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:25 pm

hmm same for folrart slash knight. saw it in a game.
AquasFire : im not cool im weird

rsvlito : im wierd so thats cool

worthing : u scarred half the azn population away hat.....i now give u the title godzilla
hat

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 pm

hat wrote:hmm same for folrart slash knight. saw it in a game.

Yeah he a sir failsalot.
"While Retear in his previous state was certainly powerful, we felt that his skill set was not particularly satisfying to use..." A.K.A. he was too Refess for Refess.
GOSCAR

Postby ErnnLaties » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm

i've gone up against the Rutina, Zu combo which is usually where you'll see her. not exactly easy to give max hp = 0 to Zu, but the effect is hp = 1, not max hp = 1, so if max hp = 0, it would still be closed.

if possible, try to kill rutina first with pinpoint or column dmg or grims, cuz she'll set the unit in front of her to 1 hp when she closes. Behind tanks, it def makes them tofu
ErnnLaties

Postby Artist » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:29 pm

I had a fun little time using Lelein and Rutina, but max HP made me cry. Used to be a fun little time but now with the max HP kill, it's just no longer a very viable combo.
Artist

Postby TLHM » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Artist wrote:I had a fun little time using Lelein and Rutina, but max HP made me cry. Used to be a fun little time but now with the max HP kill, it's just no longer a very viable combo.

just like a lot of other major buffing D:

like 999hp or even just huge hp
poor snaf
TLHM

Postby Artist » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 am

TLHM wrote:
Artist wrote:I had a fun little time using Lelein and Rutina, but max HP made me cry. Used to be a fun little time but now with the max HP kill, it's just no longer a very viable combo.

just like a lot of other major buffing D:

like 999hp or even just huge hp
poor snaf

o I meant -max HP, like Raste, or Girl Combat Priest which is perfect for the job.
Artist

Postby Phenoca » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Yeah.
Snaf was always mediocre with the 999HP. I only use him for Leviathan now.
He no longer counters lycans either, since they keep getting +30ATK.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Return to Vordore's War Room