How to spend my money

Advanced Rules Discussion

How to spend my money

Postby Shokkuno » Sat May 15, 2010 8:12 pm

So I have 350 Gran and I'm a free player. Now what? I'm a Refess ;a41 Player, I don't recycle my cards, my file has one copy of Guardian and one copy of Blessed Armor Knight. I'm level 14 and about to go in to Folrart :cry: how should I spend my money? Should I save up money until Alteil has a sure-fire-way to get three copies of a card on a not-that-expensive way or waste it all in the lottery or boosters?

Thank you
Shokkuno

Re: How to spend my money

Postby GOSCAR » Sat May 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Save it for the next beginner packs or if you want get a head start on the EX set that would most likely come out by end of year.
"While Retear in his previous state was certainly powerful, we felt that his skill set was not particularly satisfying to use..." A.K.A. he was too Refess for Refess.
GOSCAR

Postby Phenoca » Sun May 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Yeah I was actually surprised by the 300 gran.
6 months and 10 months ago inactives got around 200 gran for being inactive. But 300 is a lot for a free player. I would save for a double EX-pack, but lotto is more fun :)
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby Shokkuno » Mon May 17, 2010 3:24 pm

I like the idea of the begginer pack(and not so much the idea of saving up to 1200 gran to get tripple ex packs...), I'll get that probably, thanks.
Shokkuno

Return to Vordore's War Room