Alraune Counter, Equal AGI, Ruler of Crest soul questions.

Advanced Rules Discussion

Re: Alraune Counter, Equal AGI, Ruler of Crest soul questions.

Postby Phenoca » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm

You have really nice cards.
But I'm not sure what advice to give you. I just got my gowen file owned by mid-lawtia; so I made a mid-lawtia file... And it got owned by a Crest Spy rush :(
I can only generate huge win-streaks with Big Refess or with Falkow Meta.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby keytosky » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:35 pm

if you have Spell Analyst / Diondora as SS,your gorilla wil be very happy, use 40dmg to kill the last row if possible with SS so that the dead unit occupy the 1st row,if enemy has 3 1RNG units at the back due to Spell Analyst / Diondora SS,they can only move and occupy 2 space infront. Your gorilla and rhino will still be alive.
keytosky

Postby Karrade » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 am

Phenoca wrote:You have really nice cards.
But I'm not sure what advice to give you. I just got my gowen file owned by mid-lawtia; so I made a mid-lawtia file... And it got owned by a Crest Spy rush :(
I can only generate huge win-streaks with Big Refess or with Falkow Meta.

:D I am sure i'll find that when I move out of the current arena into the bigger one, for now though there are two real strategies I fight most matches gowen rush with often the added danger of Alraune, or falkrow with sometimes the added danger of an early agi buffed witch, apart from that i've only fought two other files so far, so it makes planning a counter a bit easier :D

keytosky wrote:if you have Spell Analyst / Diondora as SS,your gorilla wil be very happy, use 40dmg to kill the last row if possible with SS so that the dead unit occupy the 1st row,if enemy has 3 1RNG units at the back due to Spell Analyst / Diondora SS,they can only move and occupy 2 space infront. Your gorilla and rhino will still be alive.

You are evil, I like this a lot! Do you think putting in two would be overkill?
Karrade

Postby Spears » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:33 am

They could just attack and sac the dead thing in the front. Closed units dont affect range.
Spears

Postby keytosky » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Spears wrote:They could just attack and sac the dead thing in the front. Closed units dont affect range.

at least they lose their support unit and unless they want to stay back row all the times,they must move the next turn or else they cant protect anything, and good against mammath as he needs to move in front. and they risk being stay at the back the next turn if kill by grim/SS.
Units w 1RNG affected by Diondora SS at back row can attack first and move the next turn provided they can survive till next turn.
But of course Spell Analyst / Diondora as SS is pretty ineffective against deck that use very big standalone unlt(they usually stand at slot 5)
keytosky

Postby keytosky » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:40 pm

you dont use Diondora as SS to kill a spirit at last row, kill the one that provide added bonus to opponent units or a threat to you at last row.
keytosky

Postby harvest4god » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:52 pm

keytosky wrote:you dont use Diondora as SS to kill a spirit at last row, kill the one that provide added bonus to opponent units or a threat to you at last row.

also remember, that alarune, engages herself, so if she is moved to the front row, she's probably going to stay there. Also, you have to many 3 LP cards, The last soul skill should be 3 lp but the rest should be 1 or 2 lp damage souls.
harvest4god

Previous

Return to Vordore's War Room