Need help Refess deck!

Advanced Rules Discussion

Re: Need help Refess deck!

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:00 am

For new refess players out there i want to say i finished the starter deck part of the refess guide: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3252#p36389
I just have to add the gameplay videos and top decks will be added eventually ...
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Romdeau » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Don't rez old threads to advertise for your new guide Peralisc.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:22 pm

sigh just now noticed it, was multitabing searching for the latest refess thread to post that and i guess i accidently posted in the wrong one. :/
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby CosmoFreak » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:03 pm

REFESS DECK (STARTER) IS FRUSTRATINGLY HARD...

I cant believe how bias this game is.. Refess deck against any starter deck will loose... im so frustrated right now why I even spent time trying to learn Refess..

I hate you Refess.. I hope you get removed from the game... so frustrating..
CosmoFreak

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:07 pm

You would be surprised how helpful skipping a turn early to build SP, and not leading with knight captain can be.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby CosmoFreak » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:27 pm

im just so frustrated... i choose Refess all along and tried my best to love it.. but for heaven's sake, its too slow.. all before you are able to act you are damaged and killed already... sheesh..

I know combos set-up to bring out big units at 8-9 turns but its no use either.. Sphinx, Pegasus knights, etc. is all useless..

Refess is entirely frustrating... no wonder most of the people I chat with hates it too, they kept telling me to move on to other Color (Gowan, Falkow) but I insisted... Now i know, after loosing 40 frustrating games on Duels w/ other players that they have a point on abandoning it... buff each other, tank this, NO GOOD when the enemy is already pounding you and the Enemy Soul Cards are lining you up for an even more beating..

REFESS SUCK.. (may be good if you pay $ and get decent cards, but starter decks and level-up cards? Gimme a break!)
CosmoFreak

Postby imortal12233 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:06 pm

CosmoFreak wrote:im just so frustrated... i choose Refess all along and tried my best to love it.. but for heaven's sake, its too slow.. all before you are able to act you are damaged and killed already... sheesh..

I know combos set-up to bring out big units at 8-9 turns but its no use either.. Sphinx, Pegasus knights, etc. is all useless..

Refess is entirely frustrating... no wonder most of the people I chat with hates it too, they kept telling me to move on to other Color (Gowan, Falkow) but I insisted... Now i know, after loosing 40 frustrating games on Duels w/ other players that they have a point on abandoning it... buff each other, tank this, NO GOOD when the enemy is already pounding you and the Enemy Soul Cards are lining you up for an even more beating..

REFESS SUCK.. (may be good if you pay $ and get decent cards, but starter decks and level-up cards? Gimme a break!)

My Refress alt, with very few modifications ended up being my best alt (better than my lawt alt where I got the 2 best possible lvlup cards).

How do open/play?
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby kudaotai » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 pm

CosmoFreak wrote:im just so frustrated... i choose Refess all along and tried my best to love it.. but for heaven's sake, its too slow.. all before you are able to act you are damaged and killed already... sheesh..

same as me, i started a refess at first, but somehow i realize it doesnt match my personality at all. people do advice me to change, but hey im just like you, bit reluctant to change. then i go lawtia, still no good, then i made this acc, a gowen, which really match my raging personality. you should try another sphere that maybe match ur personality and playstyle better. if you just starting, i dont think you would lose anything, its worth to try tho. but if there is no other way for you to get away from refess, money is the solution. go go ex batora next week yeah!!
UnderDog Battle
Hard Game

FOR REAL MEN
Kids Stay Away
kudaotai

Postby Logress » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:58 pm

The refess starter can sometimes be a real level 3 game. Opening folrart shield, wisp, powder and KP can let you spam level 3s while still having the SP to use action skills and the KP throughout the game.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby CosmoFreak » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:47 pm

imortal12233 wrote:
My Refress alt, with very few modifications ended up being my best alt (better than my lawt alt where I got the 2 best possible lvlup cards).

How do open/play?

Teach me please? Im still holding my thoughts on staying with Refess. I know somehow somewhere there's some Good in it.. I dont believe its a loosing deck.. I just dont know where to go..
CosmoFreak

PreviousNext

Return to Vordore's War Room