[PRIMER] Wizard Kingdom of Regus

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: [PRIMER] Wizard Kingdom of Regus

Postby sunbunman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Ahh my bad, i thought thecondition went the other way (have not seen/used daloa in over a year) well, that being said dalos SS does nothing if you're in a situation where you have to let the soul trigger without reviving a unit with it, those situations are where ashbars become the prefered alternative.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:59 am

ashbars is disengaged (on a revival ss which should be iczered ideally) and non-target (hit that guardian for 10 dmg). those are dealbreakers for me
Icyman2

Postby sunbunman » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:43 pm

The thing is if you're using dalos or ashbars over tower knight, aano or skel warrior, it could be assumed you're running a aggressive variant packing pike or a combo based one, since the damage from these souls would go against the control playstyle. In that case, the odds of getting it iczered into is lower and you'd probably be more dependent on the damage than the revival itself. So, ashbars brings the assured 40 damage at the cost of the disengaged clause, while dalos assures damage going through provided the revival gets through.

Zagar SS could find use in gwk cause of the 60 hp the units have and not giving a crap about sp cause antilla.

Also fixed the texts for the souls.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum