What does a Falkow Speed Deck look like?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: What does a Falkow Speed Deck look like?

Postby Candi » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:57 pm

slashzero wrote:I forgot to mention, splashing in a couple Exploding Spores while using Azure Beastmaster as a soul card is very effective. Not only will the spore do 30 damage to all enemy units upon death once buffed up, it'll also have 30 attack if it manages to survive the until it gets to go. It's good way to keep your opponents from smashing down on your front line relentlessly, which is key for this strategy, since there's a good chance they'll just kill all of their own units.

Also, Falkow has a lot of great Level 2s so the beast master SS boost not only the spores but your haste soldiers and swallow scouts, giving you more punch - which is exactly what you want. Pop in a Fire and Gaia SC (for the +20 AT, +2 level (anti return) and full heal) and if you can force trigger both (maybe using dual spore?) then your whole field of low level Falkow rushers gets to be a whole field of super powerful low level falkow rushers that cannot be returned!
Candi

Postby slashzero » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Well, unless you're going up against other Falkow files (which is only about a fourth of the time) most of the time instead of Fire and Gaia another Azure Beastmaster would be better. Instead of 2 levels and Return immunity, you get 20 more MHP, which helps avoid your real menace, units dieing and losing buffs.
slashzero

Postby Gota » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:19 pm

"All friendly units level 2 and below get MAX HP+10, AT+20, and fully recover HP."

Its 10 hp, not 20.

The spore close skill will only do 20 as well, not 30.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby slashzero » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:40 am

Oh nuts, been a while since I've actually used it. Well, now it's a bit more clear to me why I lost so much with the file.
slashzero

Postby Nehless » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:34 am

I think the definition of Speed Falkow isn't the same as Speed Gowen

Falkow's sphere of influence focuses on field manipulation I believe. I think Gowen is more of a brute hard hitter, so a Speed Falkow in my opinion would be a fast field manipulation deck that involves low level cards *_*
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby darklogos » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:23 am

I decided to take the challenge and run speed falkow. Here are the problems i see that are present. Your open to very early cyclone by other falkow users. If you don't have the right soul skill order it falls apart fast. Roughrest over another beast master is a hard call. If you can play femiel in your deck then Roughrest is better. If you don't have her then your sort of stuck when it comes to first strike. Of course Dalos is hard to deal with if you don't have +speed buff on the field (Femmiel) or an undine waiting for him. Sadly for me usually I only have 1 undine left when he hits the field. Eternal night will eat your lunch unless you play witch in your deck. You got to get eskatia and fenir out of there. Multiple Returns is manditory. I only have 1 Return and its hurting a lot.

The strengths I see of speed falkow is as follows. It is really easy to adapt to different opening. If your opponent sets up to pull out a lvl 3 on turn two you can bring out your magical archer. If you can tell there is going to be a level 2 on the second turn then you can play witch. If you feel confident you can play swallow scout. You are never stuck into one set opening. The next advantage is that you don't have to go higher then level 4 for your sphere level. This makes it easy for you to use your sp for other things. You only need to invest in 2 tanks. They are eagle solider and sea hunter. Lastly is that you are not grimore heavy. This good because it cuts a lot of your costs. Not only that when Black Cat hits the field your not concerned.
darklogos

Postby Nehless » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Yeah 3 returns is a must IMO in a speed falk! The level 3 units of other spheres just rip apart lv2s of Falk X_X
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum