[Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby Haku-Chan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Nice guide i just got two urgants from level up waiting on third.So knowing how one works is good for me :)
Image
User avatar
Haku-Chan
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby sunbunman » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 pm

See pplz are learning from dis thread STICKEH EEET
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
User avatar
sunbunman
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 am

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

sunbunman wrote:See pplz are learning from dis thread STICKEH EEET

Glad you wrote this for completely altruistic reasons, and not to enhance your ego.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby Khiruki » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
sunbunman wrote:See pplz are learning from dis thread STICKEH EEET

Glad you wrote this for completely altruistic reasons, and not to enhance your ego.


Actually, smallfish wrote this. Not sure why Mr. Pervert is the one harping for sticky though...
ImageImage
User avatar
Khiruki
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Huh, really, I thought this was the WK one. No idea either in that case.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby sunbunman » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Khiruki wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:
sunbunman wrote:See pplz are learning from dis thread STICKEH EEET

Glad you wrote this for completely altruistic reasons, and not to enhance your ego.


Actually, smallfish wrote this. Not sure why Mr. Pervert is the one harping for sticky though...


Causee it makes me sad to see a 5k word analysis of such depth go to waste. It was almost wholly forgotten until the person who requested for the wk guide gave me the link...
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
User avatar
sunbunman
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 am

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby Khiruki » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:05 pm

sunbunman wrote:Causee it makes me sad to see a 5k word analysis of such depth go to waste. It was almost wholly forgotten until the person who requested for the wk guide gave me the link...


Just because it's 5k words doesn't mean it needs a sticky.
ImageImage
User avatar
Khiruki
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby sunbunman » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Khiruki wrote:
sunbunman wrote:Causee it makes me sad to see a 5k word analysis of such depth go to waste. It was almost wholly forgotten until the person who requested for the wk guide gave me the link...


Just because it's 5k words doesn't mean it needs a sticky.


But the depth does.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
User avatar
sunbunman
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 am

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:09 pm

If someone makes a thread that links to many non-stickied guides I will sticky that thread as a central reference point.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7409
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: [Primer] A Breakdown of File - Urgrant File Type

Postby sunbunman » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Romdeau wrote:If someone makes a thread that links to many non-stickied guides I will sticky that thread as a central reference point.


Sounds like a good idea...will do ^^
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
User avatar
sunbunman
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests

cron