When should you take a deck to Folrart?

Strategies and Card File Construction

When should you take a deck to Folrart?

Postby darklogos » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Due to my insanse amount of ex testing the question in my mind is when to take the decks to folrart? This is not just the ex cards but any deck in general. With the decks I've made i know I'm not counter current meta or even following the meta. I know the decks, to be functional with the cards in it, will have a hard time against the common Falrart deck. So what would you do if you were in my shoes. Would you take the decks to folrart? Would you just put them away? Would you just wait until better cards came out tweak out the weak spots.
darklogos

Re: When should you take a deck to Folrart?

Postby Nehless » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:39 pm

You keep in mind the big players and what you can do vs them. Then you test a few in training and see how it goes. If you feel positive with your winnings, then come back to Folrat so I can give ya a taste again *_*. I would bring a deck over when I've won 5 proper games in training. Then if I lose or come even having a 50% lose ratio on the deck... I go back. I did this several times with my previous decks before coming up to a better standing now.

Edit: the best adjustments are made when you lose in Folrat because you'll hardly fight these people with their real decks in training
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Re: When should you take a deck to Folrart?

Postby Romdeau » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:54 pm

Get into the fray. Play it up a few games and see how it works. If it falls flat on its face, work on it and take it back to training. Nehless is right, people aren't fighting you at their best in the Training Arena-you can only determine your deck's ability from taking it into Folart where people play like it's their business.
Romdeau

Return to Annarose's Sanctum