Martial Artist Multi ~Sphere Mayhem.

Strategies and Card File Construction

Martial Artist Multi ~Sphere Mayhem.

Postby Ropey » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

With the new lotto allowing us to complete play sets.My Martial Artist file may look a lot better.Add the fact that set 10 provides moxies ,and I have Limmer and Animus.Fun files are ahead.

All the 1 and 2 star cards from all Spheres

3*
2 Cynthia
2 Dan
3 Mureria
1 God Hand
1 Dalos
No Dista (Which is my biggest fear)

4*
1 Olvaus

All the EX,s Except Blaze (I consider this card to have the best art in the game!) Only 2.
Last edited by Ropey on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Martial Artist Multi ~Sphere Mayhem.

Postby Ropey » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 am

When I.m credited with the cards from the brilliant triple changer lotto I will have all cards except for Blaze.I.m so excited!Here,s a brief run down of the cards.

Dista>Must be the heart of a good file,and can,t wait to try him out he will make so much difference.His ex version I,ve used a lot,but feel his place to be among the SS.

Dandan>Mustard card,and with the extra range buff a real threat.

Diosaur>Very tactical with his ability to buff and a handy slash that,s cheap at 1sp.

Monk of the Single Strike>Great card that I,ve seen put to good affect in UD files.

Gaia Gem Monk>Looks good,but I found him just 1 agi to slow to put in to action his potentially devastating attack.

Combat Monk>You may not think much of this often frustrating card,but put him along side Folrart Monk,and he rocks!

Gladiator>Another card I was pleased with after using him.I like his skill,and can be put to good advantage.

Mureria>Very good card that am hoping will work well with the multi sphere file I.m planning.

Olvaus>You may think me crazy for using my 5* changer to obtain this card,but my reasons are thus.He will make a great end unit and one that holds surprise value.I could have used Bringer,but really what to keep the theme.I just don,t know if he has been left behind by super fast Oped Units,with crazy powers.

Blaze>Not sure on this one I only have two.Hope that with all the multi sphere he won,t be missed.
Last edited by Ropey on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby winfrith279 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:28 am

Ropey wrote:Olvaus>You may think me crazy for using my 5* changer to obtain this card,but my reasons are thus.He will make a great end unit and one that holds surprise value.I could have used Bringer,but really what to keep the theme.I just don,t know if he has been left behind by super fast Oped Units,with crazy powers.

At the endgame, I don't think there will be anything left supporting martial artists. Olvaus is weak because he is slow and needs 2 turns before he can even do anything(with a potential to lose 1 sp invested in his action skill). Generally, 1 Bringer > 2 Olvaus, so I think you've wasted your 5* changer for just a mediocre 4*.
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Postby Ropey » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 am

I will always have the chance to obtain 5* cards apon level up,but am no longer offered 4*.I never feel i,ve wasted anything on my decisions within this game.I would rather lose than use Bringer or Dilate.From an early stage in this game I had a lot of fun taking out Bringer.I,ve never seen a player use Olvaus,and would feel saddened with his demise.

(Warning may contain grammatical errors,and poor advice)
Last edited by Ropey on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Nehless » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:01 am

ROPEY! I hate to be a GRAMMAR **** but I am going to reformat your post. You make good points about the game, but your english SUCKS.

Ropey wrote:
I will always have the chance to obtain 5* cards UPON level up, but I am no longer offered 4*. I never feel I've wasted any of my decisions in this game. I would rather lose than use Bringer or Dilate. From when I started in this game, I had a lot of fun taking out Bringer. I've never seen a player use Olvaus and would feel sad if he was gone.

Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby Ropey » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:26 am

Brilliant!Would you care to be my secretary?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Nehless » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 am

if you pay me 1,000,000 USD a year :) sure
but if you can't afford me, consider this a free service ;)
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby Ropey » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:04 pm

Chaos Ogre / Dalos> Brilliant card to be sure,but pulling off a mutli sphere file with him in it will be tough even though I have Proxy of Soul / Animus.

Magic Doll -Grappler>The only other artist from Dalos,s sphere.Her trait seems to give a double attack?The first normal the second taking damage straight off HP.Her place in any file I make will depend on how she shapes up against the Refess artists.

Inquisition Nun / Cynthia>I like the look of this card the skill could be very useful and she scores over her ex version because she costs nothing to revive.I found the ex version to low on HP to ever get to use her skill.

Expert Martial Artist>While he can raise the max HP of cards either side of him,he proves to slow to do so and dose not add health so you need healing grims on next turn.He may be the answer to Inquisition Nun / Cynthia ex,s low health?Maybe the best thing about this card is his SS?

Demon Nun / Cosmos>??? I,m not planning on fielding priests so her buff would be wasted.Rest of her skills make little sense to me.

Folrart Lady Monk>Not good I can think of better starting units.

Folrart Monk>Good unit to start with good buff and skill to scare undead.

Sorcerer Monk of Regus>Fantastic card,but sadly can,t justify the investment in her sphere.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Malathrax » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 am

Ropey wrote:Magic Doll -Grappler>The only other artist from Dalos,s sphere.Her trait seems to give a double attack?The first normal the second taking damage straight off HP.Her place in any file I make will depend on how she shapes up against the Refess artists.

Unfortunately not. The trait means that instead of doing damage normally when she attacks, she only subtracts her at from the targets hp (Effectively ignoring defense). No double attack for her.
Malathrax

Postby Ropey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 am

Thought I.d bump this as the new pre-build is out.They are good to play,but you will not win enough and become frustrated.I,ve been playing a very unit heavy file.So maybe with damage grims and salamanders things will be better.I would be very interested to know if any of you have success with them.I did use the brawler,and was surprised at how good he was,not brilliant,but his skill means your opponent dies at the start of the turn.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum