Martial Artist Multi ~Sphere Mayhem.

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Martial Artist Multi ~Sphere Mayhem.

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:21 am

Her auto skill gives her AT50% of her MaxHP, that's gotta be good for something if you already have Gilensa and Expert Martial Artist.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby angelspawns » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 am

MultiMA vs. Zu:
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... f72eff0ee1

Few adjustments:
- Removed Toromea.
- Removed ExpertMA.

It was with great pain that i removed ExpertMA. His buffskill just doesn't do enough for alot of matchups. I don't need MHP at THE END of a turn for frontline survival, and it'd really help out if he HEALED it.
He has it's moments for sure, but for faster buildup i went for a lvl2 MA. Too much Rng1 MA... one has to make choices.
angelspawns

Postby angelspawns » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:23 pm

MultiMA vs. BKR
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 613aa802b4

The second last turn i meant to give Mureria a buff, not SP Gen... been hitting my head over that. Fortunatly it turned out alright dispite making an unnecesary roll with Jack.

Ps; changed my 1st SS due to people recognizing it from the forums.
angelspawns

Postby Ropey » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 pm

angelspawns.

Thank you very much for your interest in this thread and great file ideas.

I did try out Erm in a file with Cosmos,but can,t find any good priests to make the most of her skill.I did find other units and grims that helped with her other skill(the one that requires a card to have zero range or attack)I was a little surprised at how much flack expert MA got,but did find stuff that would help him out if he ever got to use his skill!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Ropey » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:04 am

So,how has the release of EX: God Hand / Diosaur affected the plight of our favourite chop socky chums?
When you first look at the card it's hard to digest.All the skills look great if a little pricey,but as I've said before these guys are quite frugal.

Trait>When this unit executes an Attack action, do [damage: AT] to target enemy unit in one random enemy row in range.Almost a pinpoint then,and for free!

One non-character [subtype: martial artist] who isn't a Student gets LV=6, MAX HP+40, HP+40, AT=60, AGI=4, RNG=1 and becomes a Student.2sp
This one is very interesting,and I meditated on it for days in a Pagoda I had made as a folly on one my vast lawns,but I digress.

Let me just give as an example how a combat monk might fare as a Diosaur Student.
70hp and 60at are great,but he does lose 1 agi,and unless someone proves me wrong I don't think he ranks up on top?
All of this goes out of control when you then send him to train at Dista's Dojo!
Time it right with dista's Soul skill and you have a double whammy !110hp 70at,and 10 def.Then think back to how useless his skill seemed back when you first got the Gowen starter?That same skill could produce a spleen rupturing possible 100at!
Now think about all the other rubbish Kung Phooeys following Diosaurs guidance.
This is all fine and dandy,but it kinda makes a few artists redundant.Ex Dista's death touch is no longer so important because of the massive amounts of damage being thrown around.Olvaus is to much of a liability because of the Lev ups,and even dare I say it? Dandan loses shine to speedier mates and the less need to rank up.

Student and Teacher Combo

Engage all friendly disengaged Students, and then do [damage: AT] to one random enemy column and enemy row. This skill is repeated a total of twice.
With all the other buffing considered that's a near guaranteed field wipe for 3sp.

*note lots of other cards carry out skills seemingly unfairly,but you will have to have trained a student to pull off the above move.

Final Fist>Soul>Do [damage: 30] to one random enemy unit 1sp,better than Zangadylan's?
Last edited by Ropey on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Romdeau » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 am

Ropey, those units you mentioned that are "obsoleted"...doesn't make sense. You need a frail level 4 to spend 2sp a turn to mega buff a non-character. By no means is he kicking anyone out of the MA viability, just offering a different option.
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:46 am

Romdeau wrote:Ropey, those units you mentioned that are "obsoleted"...doesn't make sense. You need a frail level 4 to spend 2sp a turn to mega buff a non-character. By no means is he kicking anyone out of the MA viability, just offering a different option.

Around that point in the review I wanted to throw a bone to good old Joe Public.

The words obsoleted and redundant?

My father became semi-obsolete at the age of 65?

Yes, I would agree with the points you have made.My thanks for contributing to the review.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum