Falkow Starter Profiles

Strategies and Card File Construction

Falkow Starter Profiles

Postby HinaMahou » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:02 pm

what is the best falkow starter deck lineup and SC lineup? i've been advised to do have returns in my deck (not just the grimoire) and also been advised against it. keep in mind i only have the basic starter deck with nothing special beyond that.
HinaMahou

Re: Falkow Starter Profiles

Postby Linnear » Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Hm... thats a tough one because Falkow I think can go for damaging SC's or SP-build/revival or Return. My Falkow SC line-up works with SP-build first SC (Witch or Ruby Carbuncle) then pursue with damage SC's (C.Monk, Magic Doll, Moonlit Warrior, Djiin etc etc) to maintain some control.
As for deck, I'm not sure. I've been told to do Undine first turn, follow up by Sea Hunter, then Song Sorc, then MSS (Magic Scythe Sold.). But thats a bit risky. Return (grimore) works for field control best in my opinion. You have control, they toss out a good lvl three, and you want to keep the lead, use Return. Can also be used to make their field empty and strike LP.
If CSquared or someone else who elses Falkow knows a ton more than I do.
Linnear

Postby Mikumaga » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:36 pm

Im getting tired of all the Falkow, like 3 out of every 5 people use Falkow starter >.< and the others who dont use Falkow are 75% of the time >.<
~Agi Rolls, love them when I win them, hate them when I lose them~
Mikumaga

Postby Logress » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:02 pm

Yeah, anyone have a clue why? Maybe because people read about Big Blue in the forums? Maybe because I've been putting up banners on more strategy gaming sites, and Falkow is known as the strategy sphere? A month ago we ran an analysis of who was choosing what starter, it was like 29% Lawtia, 28% Gowen, 24% Falkow and the rest were Refess. I'm willing to bet that's a real different number now.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Grain » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:05 pm

Logress wrote:Yeah, anyone have a clue why? Maybe because people read about Big Blue in the forums? Maybe because I've been putting up banners on more strategy gaming sites, and Falkow is known as the strategy sphere? A month ago we ran an analysis of who was choosing what starter, it was like 29% Lawtia, 28% Gowen, 24% Falkow and the rest were Refess. I'm willing to bet that's a real different number now.

19% Refess
Grain

Postby Logress » Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:09 pm

Actually, probably marginally less. You see, a certain number of accounts are made, but for some reason never reach the game tab so never pick a starter. For example, some people make 4 accounts to start, one of each color, in case they want to switch. Then they get into one or two of them and forget about their other accounts completely, or maybe someone can tell by the My Iczer page that the game isn't for them and stop right there. I don't know, but I do know that probably 1% of accounts don't have starters right now.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Return to Annarose's Sanctum