Lycans

Strategies and Card File Construction

Lycans

Postby Mikumaga » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

So far my favorite deck, just started playing like 4 days ago, Is a lycan deck, Im still working on it but with 3 succubus, and 3 of each lycan Im tearing up through 1-9 probably wont work so well once i hit 10+ though, I still need to get 3 shades and 3,3 of the Basic Set lycans cause all ive done is buy like 2 packs of basic and like a box of Dragons, and my starter was ;a40 >.< but all im missing are some key cards from basic and a couple more big guys <3 my lycan deck, too bad theres not another card that makes nighttime but thatd be to cheap :P
~Agi Rolls, love them when I win them, hate them when I lose them~
Mikumaga

Re: Lycans

Postby Candi » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:54 pm

[card=212]Magic Doll -Melee-[/card] soul skill,

And the set 1, 5 Star Rare,
[card=26]Ruler of the Crest / Eskatia[/card] (she makes it night as a Start skill!! :D)
Candi

Postby Logress » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Working on your timing with a combination of Succubus and Magic Doll Melee's soul skill can be effective even in Folrart. Conveniently, Magic Doll Melee is one of the "extra" cards that comes with the Lawtia EX pack...
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Mikumaga » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Wow Thanks Guys! I needed more ways to change it to night time, I wanna make it a full Lycan deck in the future, looks like ill have to get a couple of Lawita Ex Packs >.< But they cost like 400gran right? >.< How many cards come in Ex Packs(Sorry for the noob question! Never buy EX packs cause they cost more)

P.S I cant believe its a 2 star from Dragon Emperors -_- i bought like a box plus like 3-4 packs of those and haven't gotten one -_-
Mikumaga

Postby Candi » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:34 pm

Sometimes that happens, I got 3 boxes of Set 2 and there are a few 2 stars I didn't even see one copy of while others I got 6-12 copies of, random hates you some days.

EX pack details here:
http://www.alteil.com/index.php/game-in ... ex-2-cards
Candi

Postby Mikumaga » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:48 pm

Haha Cool Thanks, It was anoying cause I hate ;a38 and like all I got was tons of ;a38 ;a41 and i was like ./sigh I was thinking of making a ;a41 Lycan deck but I dunno I like my ;a39 ;a40 decks more, All I got was 1 5 star and 2 4 stars I was like o_o T_T earlier when i bought like 7 packs 4 dragons 3 basic I got 1 5 star and 3 4 stars then when I buy a box I get way worse I was like >.<
Mikumaga

Postby Candi » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Just don't recycle anything you don't have 4+ of, or you will hate yourself a few months down the road.

And if it's off sphere don't fret, there is always Soul skills! :D
Candi

Postby jasta85 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 pm

Candi wrote:Just don't recycle anything you don't have 4+ of, or you will hate yourself a few months down the road.

yep, i recycled all the gowen/refuss cards i got from my first couple boxes, kinda kicking myself now. anyway, lycan decks can be powerful if used right but can also be really risky. if you dont have night time up you're gonna get slaughtered, so dont rely entierly on lycanthropes. i would recommend only takeing 2-3 kinds of lycanthropes at most, and fill out the rest of your deck with units to protect them and generate night (moonlight warriors are really good, inexpensive and really hard to kill at night time). eskatia is the most reliable way to keep your lykans up but is really hard to get.

if you really like lycanthropes i suggest you put 1 or 2 into your deck but use them as shock troops to kill of enemies quickly in the first few turns, then let them die so you can bring out some more powerful units later.
jasta85

Postby surignum » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 am

i use a lawtia deck, but i dont run full lycans because its too risky. i incorporate fenrir and lillith mainly, with 3 succubi, because its too demanding to have to rely only on nighttime. you have to have some sort of backup if you cant keep it night or your lycans get demolished( though i have to admit, its really fun to play with all lycans ^_^).

when i mix my lawt with some refess, I play lycan{angel} or {seraph} along with fenrir, that way im powered up nightime AND the next morning, in which ill be able to lay a card down that doesnt depend on time of the day. lycans are a great starter, but they have a weak middle game. you throw them out at first to keep your enemies field minimal, but eventually you wont be able to handle everything with just the lycans.
*It descends from heaven:Yet it unleashes hell*
surignum

Postby Grain » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:08 pm

Candi wrote:Just don't recycle anything you don't have 4+ of, or you will hate yourself a few months down the road.

I recycled [card=25]Death Incarnate / Proposition[/card] and I'll never regret it.
Grain

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum