Multisphere decks

Strategies and Card File Construction

Multisphere decks

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:00 am

I think we soon will get to see a lot of multisphere decks, but i also think that only the 2 color decks can become competitive among the multisphere decks.

So my question is what 2 color deck (with few splashes or without any) deck do you think you will play (a lot!) some time in the future?

I am trying to figure out what the best refess / lawtia deck would look like. imo they fit the best togheter from all possible sphere combos.
Tankers + Healers + some great damage dealers and most of SP drain kinda helps the entire "refess stall/wear your oponent slowly down" idea.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Re: Multisphere decks

Postby Nehless » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:30 am

Super powered Ernst with Soul Bind to prevent assassination!
Nehless : complete form noze is so lame though
Nehless : sigh
Lecaf : fits you perfectly! :D
《Lecaf has exited the room》
Nehless : thats what she gets for calling me lame
Nehless

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:33 am

You mean you also like refess + lawtia or you like the engage spell? Because petrify is a much better engage spell. :/
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby teasel » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:43 pm

wouldn't it be betters to wait for proxies (card which actualy give you an advantage for playing multi color) before throwing these kind of idea... besides really i think people should just play cards with a general synergy in mind... if you want to play chiruru then do a falkow and then throw sorcerer from another color,if you want speed use both haste soldier and skeleton soldier

for example you want to make a lawtia/refess deck... did you know that the next set has a refess card that get bonus at night? there goes your clue
teasel

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:37 pm

proxies may be great but they wont be the best decks out there, same as gowens are the best out there even if most decks are gowens

and the idea was to say which 2 spheres (considering the current cards) would try to fuse along with whatever you think is comming up

but my timing was probably really bad because there is the ongoing event of building a multisphere deck :/
ImageImage
Peralisc2

Postby darklogos » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:29 am

Gowen is ok but they don't have the most powerful cards in the current meta in my opinion. Lawt and Falkow hold that title. I've found that mixing the opposite of a sphere doesn't work. I've seen gowen/falkow or lawt/reffess mixed well together at all. Gowen servives by spaming units and using all your sp when you got it. If your saving sp its for fire tornado or fire arrow. Falkow uses sp to control tempo and board position. You won't have the right amount of sp for both. Lawt has high speed and high damage with low hp. Reffess has blessing but it doesn't really help lawt units because you need a buff to your hp across the board. I've seen good combos of lawt/falkow and reffess/gowen.
darklogos

Return to Annarose's Sanctum