Cards that send other cards out of game?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Cards that send other cards out of game?

Postby Callonia » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Ropey wrote:I bumped this for Angelic Death. He wanted to know if any card has an open that clears your cemetery?

Soul return grim? It doesn't resurrect ur grims tho.

And that book girl from falkow.
Callonia

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks Ropey,

Playing around with navarez just for fun. I lost to a volcano/genshin file earlier with him but it was fun. 1st ss was legyre to clear my first 3 cards but volcano start hit shade thenhe iczered and i had noway to get shade out of my cemetary for navarez auto skill to work. I have since added langbart just in case. I can drop him after navarez to try to keep the cemetary cleared.

New miffyre is interesting ss. Wondering if it is better than old miff ss or no?
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Rivarre 3 SS does 50 DMG and removes 10 cards in rivals grave to nether world!
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby NitroDino » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:24 pm

It is not hard to set him up, use Shade -> Animus -> Stronghold -> Moxie -> SP gen etc.

with legrye first ss.

you can add 1 consuming grudge so if you have 2 units in your grave to trigger your legrye if your 1 LP away, you can use it when you have Nev on the field. Then when you meet the condition spam Song for a Hero, using celerity and rapid growth to make him faster is a must. Or you can always use Word of Dalos as tech copy to engage non character units if you face a rush. EX Merc girl is a good card too.

Don't forget you can't make a file for 1 card, that won't work. Plan to drop things like Bringer, Belus and Beat Emperor Rivera after that with deathmaker, merciless death and damage grims.
NitroDino

Postby gadu » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:04 pm

GOSCAR wrote:Rivarre 3 SS does 50 DMG and removes 10 cards in rivals grave to nether world!

It's so harsh on mermaids and undead. :( Why? :cry:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 am

Callonia wrote:
Ropey wrote:I bumped this for Angelic Death. He wanted to know if any card has an open that clears your cemetery?

Soul return grim? It doesn't resurrect ur grims tho.

And that book girl from falkow.

Nevermind, i was sleepy when i wrote this post i thought u asked for resurrection instead of banish. XD
Callonia

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum