Are Lawtia prebuilts at 1500g worth it?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Are Lawtia prebuilts at 1500g worth it?

Postby kyriosa » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Are there any lawtia pb's at 1500g that are a decent investment?

Note: I have no lawtia cards period, aside from the new 500g pb.
Falkow for life..!! And Refess..
kyriosa

Re: Are Lawtia prebuilts at 1500g worth it?

Postby sunbunman » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:33 pm

The "darkest rush" one is since its about 5 units and 1SS from meta grade EN
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Meh, if you scrounge around you can usually build a "home base" file fast enough, especially if you already bought a prebuilt. There's really no point in buying prebuilts once you have played for a while, but for a newbie they are a nice way to build up your collection.

If you DO decide to buy another prebuilt, dark rush is pretty good, it has "EX: Riza" (x3), but I also recommend either "In the Shrine of the Knight" or "Natural Born Killers".

Natural Born Killers has hellsmoke, which is one of the best Lawt tanks around.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:01 pm

ChiYoung wrote:Natural Born Killers has hellsmoke, which is one of the best Lawt tanks around.

Ahahahaha.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 pm

.............................one of the ONLY lawt tanks around. Happy now?
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby CainHyde » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:23 pm

ChiYoung wrote:.............................one of the ONLY lawt tanks around. Happy now?

Broken Miku and Ex: Cak are not Lawtia tank anymore eh?
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby sunbunman » Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 pm

ChiYoung wrote:Natural Born Killers has hellsmoke, which is one of the best Lawt tanks around.

Made me lol

Shirozaki wrote:

Ahahahaha.

Made me lol even more
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 pm

I deliberately excluded the EX cards.
ChiYoung

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm

The same reason you deliberately added three years to Alteil's history?
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Shirozaki wrote:The same reason you deliberately added three years to Alteil's history?

Are you seriously going to bring up a mistake that I made in order to make me look bad despite the fact that I've explained it, various times, to multiple people?

Fine. I wrote a thread to try and help newbies. To convince them I knew how to play a little, I wrote how long I played into the OP. I have been playing since almost the beginning of Alteil US, and was too lazy to look it up, so I just eyeballed it. Hence, adding years to Alteil. Yes, I can be a bit lazy sometimes. And no, I'm not sorry that I am. Better that then worrying over every little thing.

Anyways. The reason that I mentioned hell smoke is because I usually play Refess, who are relatively beefy (Folrart Guardian), and Gowen, who has free rez units (Man-Eating Tiger, Kurina, Dual [sic]-wielding pixies). So when I play Lawt, I miss the ability to have a beefy unit that I don't have to spend SP to rez, in order to protect my back line units. For this purpose, Hell smoke is perfect, even if it is vulnerable to Max HP effects, like Talisman of Disruption. Looking at the title, you probably just want a recommendation about which prebuilt to buy, which meant spending money on Alteil is pretty new to you? So you don't have EX cards like EX: CAK or Broken Virus. So, Hell Smoke might help you set up a solid 1-3 rush file.

Remember to not add not too many level two units into your file, because you aren't playing EN or pixies and so are vulnerable to cyclone.

The purpose of Hell smoke is to tank, so you want to toss it out early, but if your playing an opponent that tosses out a single solitary tank, and does nothing but generate SP, you should consider NOT building up your field, but rather trying to iczer attack. FYI Hell smoke is good for this too, since it can't be closed unless someone kills all three copies.

Well, despite playing quite a few games, I've only ever gotten to 1600-ish, so take my advice with a grain of salt.
ChiYoung

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum