Are Lawtia prebuilts at 1500g worth it?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Are Lawtia prebuilts at 1500g worth it?

Postby Callonia » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:31 pm

ChiYoung wrote:[I have been playing since almost the beginning of Alteil US, and was too lazy to look it up, so I just eyeballed it. Hence, adding years to Alteil. Yes, I can be a bit lazy sometimes. And no, I'm not sorry that I am. Better that then worrying over every little thing.

ChiYoung

Joined]: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:37 am

Sup?
Callonia

Postby chiyoung2 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:41 pm

GEE.

SUP.
chiyoung2

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm sorry, even if I'm lazy I still know the year I started playing. A year is, after all, a pretty long span of time. And I'm sorry, I don't believe for a second that you have been playing for more than a year at best, as I am not the only one who has noted your lack of insight.
But I can let that slide, since your post amused me a great deal.

As for the prebuilts, everything has been said.
The current one might be worth it, but your mileage may vary on how well it works in its current form. If you have Belus, arguably the best tank in Lawtia (D'ohoho), add him, since he is the closest thing you have to a solid stall tank.
The Dark Rush is just a few cards (albeit rare ones) away from being top tier.
The Natural Born Killers is a blend of control and agressive style, and its designer deserves to be mass decapitated by Igina (I know, physically not possible).

Lawtia generally is above the principle of tanks, unless you need to build your field quickly and without SP cost (which is practically the only reason you'd throw in Hell smoke, as above mentioned, but only VERY few files need to do so) or protect more fragile units (e.g. langbart) or just stall for SP control (See Belus above, mostly in Urgrant or Mid/Big Lawtia, since you're basically trying to out-SP the enemy.)
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby idol » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Stop bashing the nice guy, he's just trying to help. :lol:

Back to the topic, "Dark Rush" has the best potential, but you do need to learn how the file works.
It's a lv2 rush that requires some thinking, when to let unit die off, when to boost with rats, when to succubus. It's all about timing.

"Natural born killer" on the other hand is a more standard lv3 rush, its the base of my 1st folrart file and got me from 40% -> 52% win rate.
But I doubt it can go any higher than that without tweaking (I don't know, haven't touched it since then).

I would say focus on one sphere first tho, unless you have deep pocket or there's a good offer.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Lawtia units all have low hp hellsmoke is great since he soaks up a lot of damage and helps your 40hp units live a little bit longer. Ex cak is not a tank.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby sunbunman » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:03 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Lawtia units all have low hp hellsmoke is great since he soaks up a lot of damage and helps your 40hp units live a little bit longer. Ex cak is not a tank.

As a falkow player you know as well as i do that any unit that takes more than one hit to die is a tank. Sure ex cak get 1hko'd first shot but then it gets a 10 max hp boost allowing it to tank. The fact that it loses onli one copy of the card to max hp hate enhances this tanking ability allowing it to tank better than hell smoke in some cases. Though for a pure tank, the place unit would be joachim imo but for lvl3 it is without doubt broken virus miku 50hp Nonundead(significant),self heals on auto (negligible in most cases i know) and slows down every non singing unit when singing on start. For non-ex the choice would obviously be hellamoke as you've already mentioned.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah, Hellsmoke is like 200% better as a tank than EX Cak. EX Cak isn't a tank it's an offensive card. Both prebuilts are worth it. I also made a youtube video showing dark rush check it out in the video section.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 am

I like both files, but in terms of raw power and potential, I think the Lycans file wins out. So if you're primarily concerned with efficiency and wins, I'd pick that up over the other.
Romdeau

Postby yamyam » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:35 am

i don't know if anyone agree or not, but i find NBK is the best lawtia prebuilt imo. you can break the file and every component there still fit very well in most lawtia file, that's make 1500g worth it. i mean, this file gives you access to some other lawtia file, while dark rush's components are kinda exclusive.
Image Image
yamyam

Postby CainHyde » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:22 am

Well... if I have only 1500 gran and none of Lawtia card, I also would pick NBK first too.
It contains lots of useful and easily fit card for lots of Lawtia file.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum