Possible decks for Pretender to the Sun / Alphonce

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Possible decks for Pretender to the Sun / Alphonce

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Nothing tailor made for this file, just the usuals.
A singular Shade can be helpful, monkey uses Rutina alongside Lelein, I used angry mob to boost a bit more AT, and generally gain a bit more agressiveness back when I still used Fistara, but dropped it for bitter destiny when I removed her.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Definitely want more lawita units to take full adavantage of anna's close skill, this also empties the grave faster and is easier to pinpoint cards with alphonce. I know with my file I lack attack power till i get out alphonce, till then I have my proxie and lelein to rely on and annarose engage to buy time. Something to consider for refugee citizen is that in addition to give you a chance of getting rid of fire arrows that could later kill alphonce they also get the opponents graveyard going to help raise alphonces attack. If you have the refess proxy he is pretty essential to provide the best flow in the opening and is a reliable tank and ss activator.

I recomend having a refess tank and a lawita tank, so i you can retrieve both of them with one annarose close, you can even move her to the front if you need to get her to close.
monkeysmiles11

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:45 pm

The problem I have is that refugee literally clogs up in your graveyard and makes pinpointing a certain unit almost impossible with alphonce, since anna can't remove those from the graveyard, in that case adding more lawtia units for cem retrieval makes even less sense.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:56 pm

I actually don't depend on alphonce for my cemetery retreival, annarose actually does it better since with lawita she can retrieve 2 cards from the grave and she pinpoints the larger leveled refess units and my lilly ss usually gets at least one refugee back for me. Alphonce is there for pinpoint damage and the additional retrieval. Also with the additions of more lawita to REPLACE high level refess units, you can empty the graveyard with anna better since currently chances are see is only giving you one card back when she could give 2.

Your file is going a different direction then mine though a little trial and error should help help decide which cards go and which additions to add.

Best of luck with it :)
monkeysmiles11

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Shirozaki wrote:The problem I have is that refugee literally clogs up in your graveyard and makes pinpointing a certain unit almost impossible with alphonce, since anna can't remove those from the graveyard, in that case adding more lawtia units for cem retrieval makes even less sense.

Yup, why u think i removed refugees from my lvl 4 decks
Callonia

Postby CainHyde » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Callonia wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:The problem I have is that refugee literally clogs up in your graveyard and makes pinpointing a certain unit almost impossible with alphonce, since anna can't remove those from the graveyard, in that case adding more lawtia units for cem retrieval makes even less sense.

Yup, why u think i removed refugees from my lvl 4 decks

And also why I remove them from any Solar Kingdom variant of mine that use Cait Sith SS.
Even retrieving Wisp/KP is better than them.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum