fargone wrote:I like the theory behind the file a lot.
My only concerns are 0 0 0 outcome being good so far, and as much as you say no to lich, I think you might benefit from him being there. Langbart is desigend to keep dying (see his auto), if you aren't taking advantage of this, then I wonder why you are using him at all.
Using fierte with level 4's is rife with dangers.
That 0 0 0 because this is my fun experiment file and I am exchanging some of the card according to my mood.
I usually try new card every 5 battle or something. It's usually stay around 2 Win - 3 Lose or 3 win - 2 lose btw...
Last week I just experimented with The Nullifier / Vol Agni. But I only fight once, that why I reset and use the stable version with Distrier.
Those "Notable card that I think can be used"
are card that I had tried before or I wish I included against certain match up.
Why Langbart and not lv 2 or 3 undead?
1) Cause of Return, 2) Because he has nice attack once killed enough. 3) That [5xClose] dmg directly from the HP of all enemy units take care Rush and heavy defense unit. Ex: Pixie AND Torte, 4) They can laugh at Dilate silly slash once 2nd SS activate.
I knew about Fierte danger, that's why unlikely.
But it can work with triple Shade opening... kinda.
And I know about how Lich and Priest will help undead files.
But I'm not trying to play undead files, I want play SP control.
Lich takes 3 card space, that's too much file space.
To be honest, Langbart and Hell smoke is there mainly for tanking enemy hit and kill dangerous support unit.
If they don't have it, I usually rest and building field/suck their SP.
Anyone that get retrieved by Violet is good.
- Shade = More Shade
- PoM = More undead
- Langbart or Hellsmoke = More life
- Succubus = More Succubus
- Ex: Riza = More Volcano Wyvern trolling and Succubus action
- Night Wing = More SP drain against Lv 4 file
- Nightmare = One more 1 SP lock
Btw no Soul Return at the moment.