Need help with my Deck

Strategies and Card File Construction

Need help with my Deck

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:33 am

* edit, file been deleted, working on a new one, no new post please
Last edited by asxlen64 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Re: Need help with my Deck

Postby germbuster1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 am

prolly a shade> 1 rapid growth
and i believe you can change skel warrior ss into lap and that 3rd ss into a 2 lp ss

i think it needs more LP personally..
germbuster1

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 am

Since you need to get to 4 lawtia and 3 gowen early SP is a HUGE need. Instead of Distrier, +2SP or PoM SS I think would be a lot better. In fact you might need two of those +2 SP souls back to back just to get this thing moving.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:53 pm

I also want to persuade you to not use Ellie, she's good when you have a file that has a lot of downtime (not playing any cards and no worries for SP)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby asxlen64 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Icyglare wrote:I also want to persuade you to not use Ellie, she's good when you have a file that has a lot of downtime (not playing any cards and no worries for SP)

that is true, i was thinking more using ex gmerc instead. as for the 2nd ss, ill check for a more useful 2lp, but im sure about the lp, it worked great for my trial run, and no on +2sp and pom, definitly not pom since i only have 1 lvl unit
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 pm

asxlen64 wrote:definitly not pom since i only have 1 lvl unit

That's not a good reason not to use POM SS as far as I know. During the last tournament I did it with a command doll file that got third place and pom SS was a huge help (command dolls are somewhat OP though). In fact the file doesn't even need the moxie, the only reason I added it was because I wanted I figured I needed the sp from POM SS. As you're already opening with a level 1 anyway, it's all the more easy to go with POM SS. Other than that, magic doll excorsist with sumer support might be a nice include if you have it.

"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby Haqua » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:04 pm

I can't help but feel the fact the augment is at odd in this deck, that and the skel SS seems way too early to be useful.

Your file is definitely going to have a slow start up so rush decks will probably wreck you. I'd rather drop Ellie for a shade, or a rapid growth for the shade.
Replace the skel SS with another 2 lp, I think for this file you should drop skel SS altogether, move your paladin SS to the 2nd slot and open with a +2sp SS. You're going to need the sp to flood the field especially without a proxie and rely less on the damage SS type.
Haqua

Return to Annarose's Sanctum