What to do with the Clown?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: What to do with the Clown?

Postby Haqua » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Honest-Red wrote:lol Did you think of maybe putting a Invisible Druid in the bottom/right slot? So you know... he'll return to the file. So if you had 2 of them in your file. You could work something where you're opponent would have to guess which druid is out.

That doesn't really work since the Druid doesn't serve a purpose lmao, also it becomes a waste of card file space. I'd rather have word of Dalo's or something in there.
Haqua

Postby Honest-Red » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:26 pm

He seems like he'd have to be ran in a file that benefited from returning your own cards to your file. But I think his effects are too random, but isn't that the point based on his text? So he's a non-useful fluff card?
Honest-Red

Postby Haqua » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Should have the text changed to, "Play this when you think that you're ahead by too much" or "When ahead, play this to get behind it works for planes so maybe it will work for you!"
-dunno how i managed to double post-
Last edited by Haqua on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Haqua

Postby Honest-Red » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 pm

Haqua wrote:Should have the text changed to, "Play this when you think that you're ahead by too much" or "When ahead, play this to get behind it works for planes so maybe it will work for you!"

The win strategy behind Alteil is whoever can keep their head to ground longest, and resist try anything "fancy" like mixing colors. Heaven forbid you mix colors.
Honest-Red

Postby Patrick123 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:41 pm

According to the card's name i believe it's a joke in itself. A profound joke. Clown or joker is the right word too. You guys are probably expecting the word troll. I am sure players would feel offended if that word was on the card instead.

Anyways i hope you get the joke now. Cheers.
Patrick123

Postby smallfish » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:23 am

I think this card is worth for holding the challenge of the fortnight event....>.<"....
smallfish

Postby Ropey » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Combo with EX: Lightning Girl / Rubia?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby hexagram » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:02 pm

works well in character-less mid blue. Faced someone called anonymous lvl XXX using it. Works well with lvl 6 monster (errata) or dijin and also vordore soul for file.

That lvl 3 card which engages all characters on free open is also a good include.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum