What to do with the Mecha?

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: What to do with the Mecha?

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:41 pm

fargone wrote:have you tried him with kaldrao?

...Be right back, file editor. (Talk about forest and trees.)

Honest-Red wrote:Have you tried using him with Primrose and/or agility buff unit?

The problem is that there are very few consistent agility buff units that would justify going all your way to add them for a unit that can die rather easily for his level, and as his agility doesn't cap at 0, so he'll be slow unless you use something with Silvern Wing effect.
I haven't tried to manually raise his level with neither primrose nor fruit/esria's fate, the furthest I got was using Regus engineer, but she's terribly unreliable.
But I kind of figured that his level isn't much of a problem, but it requires maintenance (i.e. SP), and only becomes problematic if you hit the level 4 border. (He does usually manage to gain some levels when he is fielded and has only 20 def)

On another note, I kind of managed to get two steady wins with a mecha file with Silverion, Granverion, Veteran Paladin, and Marduk (Hey, they look like they have some sort of machinations in their armors!)...and Judie. Mainly through an abundance of SP, thanks to proxy, moxy, Cait sith SS, and Marduk.
I gave up for today when granverion got hit by Sergis and then Salamander'd... But I will get back to it tomorrow.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Patrick123 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Good card. Play it, what else can you do with it? :shock: :? :|
Patrick123

Postby skillll7 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Recycle it, duh. -o-
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby fargone » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
fargone wrote:have you tried him with kaldrao?

...Be right back, file editor. (Talk about forest and trees.)

Honest-Red wrote:Have you tried using him with Primrose and/or agility buff unit?

The problem is that there are very few consistent agility buff units that would justify going all your way to add them for a unit that can die rather easily for his level, and as his agility doesn't cap at 0, so he'll be slow unless you use something with Silvern Wing effect.
I haven't tried to manually raise his level with neither primrose nor fruit/esria's fate, the furthest I got was using Regus engineer, but she's terribly unreliable.
But I kind of figured that his level isn't much of a problem, but it requires maintenance (i.e. SP), and only becomes problematic if you hit the level 4 border. (He does usually manage to gain some levels when he is fielded and has only 20 def)

On another note, I kind of managed to get two steady wins with a mecha file with Silverion, Granverion, Veteran Paladin, and Marduk (Hey, they look like they have some sort of machinations in their armors!)...and Judie. Mainly through an abundance of SP, thanks to proxy, moxy, Cait sith SS, and Marduk.
I gave up for today when granverion got hit by Sergis and then Salamander'd... But I will get back to it tomorrow.

Another option is to use him with Ermitage. She is often overlooked but combined with gow-ref moxie, makes good support for the old man... err... robot. Moxie can ensure he acts each turn without having to use his skill, Ermitage and buff max hp while healing and maintaining his agi.
In my testing I have found Ermitage can bring a lot to any refess file that does not rely on ex lap buffs. The moxie that goes with her is really very good for refess. His ability to activate counters is often overlooked.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum