Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Advice on improving Falkow file

Postby sunbunman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 pm

What ****ery is this? -o-
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 pm

In LoL, the best players make guides and do commentary and good and bad ways to play and how to play the champions. All value judgements and stuff where their opinions are usually always correct. They have fan clubs and are heroes.

In Alteil, I tell people how to play certain files and how to work with souls and spirits. I make guides and try to help. For some reason, I get turned into a villian.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Oh, **** ****.

(Pardon the language)
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Romdeau » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Maybe that's why everyone likes using Sakura so much?
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Its true. there are good ways to use cards and bad ways to use cards. In LoL, good and bad ways to play champions. I give feedback on these good/bad ways based on my experience.

Yet another reason why I'm the #1 bad guy. I give good advice.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby sunbunman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 pm

We should get back on topic...

The main problem with your original file is the sea claw, your're moving out of the normal lvl 3 rush sp range to squeeze in a tank. By doing this your are getting rid off one of the main pros f runnign a lvl 3 rush in that its a very flexible file. You really are better off just replacing the sea claw with ex wiz soldier (if you have him) or the classic haste soldier.

Note well that the wizard kingdom is a control based file so field buff/damage SS don't normally fit well in it. Ideally as Urizen had said before, you should use SS that reduce your opponent's sp (violet, gafc, defau), revive (dalos, esria, aano even) and have at least one removal SS i.e. the assassin SS.

By removing the sea claw, you can reaplce the MoF and Catherina with two return which should be a stock standard in all wk files. The frogs are good if they work for you, but ideally 3x sorc monk end game should be added...
sunbunman

Postby sunbunman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:Its okay if you can't copy his file, just learning from the strategy and focus of how it works can help you out immensely.

As an example there is an amazing iczer named sunbunman. Once he really got the underlying strategy of how to really play falkow rush well, he has been able to innovate and design all kinds of fun files like pirates and gowen wk and wk using magic dolls etc.

To summarize: He turned into a cheap carbon copy of gon.
And I beg to disagree though, he plays very agressively sometimes, which resulted in one or two needless losses.
His pirate file is gold.

Oh Shiro so tsundere <3
sunbunman

Postby ZeRoX99 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:39 am

sunbunman wrote:We should get back on topic...

The main problem with your original file is the sea claw, your're moving out of the normal lvl 3 rush sp range to squeeze in a tank. By doing this your are getting rid off one of the main pros f runnign a lvl 3 rush in that its a very flexible file. You really are better off just replacing the sea claw with ex wiz soldier (if you have him) or the classic haste soldier.

Note well that the wizard kingdom is a control based file so field buff/damage SS don't normally fit well in it. Ideally as Urizen had said before, you should use SS that reduce your opponent's sp (violet, gafc, defau), revive (dalos, esria, aano even) and have at least one removal SS i.e. the assassin SS.

By removing the sea claw, you can reaplce the MoF and Catherina with two return which should be a stock standard in all wk files. The frogs are good if they work for you, but ideally 3x sorc monk end game should be added...

Ah, the infamous sunbunman. I will try to modify the file again and update again.

I just want to update again what my file currently looks like (before this post):

I know, i know. Having only that 1 Mage Knight is bad lol.
ZeRoX99

Postby germbuster1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:46 am

Remove mage knight soldier x 1 and mof x 1 ( i seriously doubt mof would help you more than return)

replace with

2x return

Im not quite sure about the 2x sea hunter... i think it's better to replace it with a free reviver like ex wiz soldier( so frickin good) or just haste soldier..

until you get the 2nd and 3rd copy of mage knight of regus then you can put mage knight back instead of the level 1 sorceress

my preference tells me to place assassin on 3rd slot.. might be because i feel players predict that it will be on the 2nd / 4th slot..

Good luck on your quest for alteil supremacy.
germbuster1

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:00 am

sunbunman wrote:Oh Shiro so tsundere <3

A bit hypocritical after demanding to get back to topic, but I did not expect any better of you.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum