Advice on improving Falkow file

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Advice on improving Falkow file

Postby sunbunman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:49 am

germbuster1 wrote:Remove mage knight soldier x 1 and mof x 1 ( i seriously doubt mof would help you more than return)

replace with

2x return

Im not quite sure about the 2x sea hunter... i think it's better to replace it with a free reviver like ex wiz soldier( so frickin good) or just haste soldier..

^ This, and I'd replace the mof with a third haste soldier instead, u don't need to return much cause this is more of an aggro variant anyways...

germbuster1 wrote:my preference tells me to place assassin on 3rd slot.. might be because i feel players predict that it will be on the 2nd / 4th slot.

Its actually yhe opposite, most people have the tendancy to iczer into the 3d SS rather than the 4th or 2nd (rare do they get an opportunity to iczer here anyways) probably predicting some damage/removal SS (well tested in gwk by using invisible druid SS. So I'd keedp the assassin 4th SS, though I would personally ditch the elena SS for some engage perhaps angry mob?

Shirozaki wrote:A bit hypocritical after demanding to get back to topic, but I did not expect any better of you.

Oh you know I couldn't resist and secretly love it when I do :3
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby ZeRoX99 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:09 am

Something like this?

ZeRoX99

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 am

Play around with a few variants to see what fits best for you. THere is no "right" answer here really. Also, make sure to have 500 gran for Friday ;)
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby idol » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:10 am

GonFreeces31 wrote: Also, make sure to have 500 gran for Friday ;)

According someone close to the matter, I suppose?
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby smallfish » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:26 am

A smell for the missing falkow pre-built...
smallfish

Postby ZeRoX99 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:17 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Play around with a few variants to see what fits best for you. THere is no "right" answer here really. Also, make sure to have 500 gran for Friday ;)

You mean tomorrow? How do you know this? Have 400 gran and some saved up at the moment.
ZeRoX99

Postby wakka9ca » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 pm

ZeRoX99 wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:Play around with a few variants to see what fits best for you. THere is no "right" answer here really. Also, make sure to have 500 gran for Friday ;)

You mean tomorrow? How do you know this?

He's a game tester and I have a knack he may have designed the new prebuilt...
wakka9ca

Postby ZeRoX99 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:13 am

There really is a pre-built. This is one I will definitely buy. Just a few more days of Mirage Master and I should have enough to buy it before 1 week is up. :D

It's such good timing too! Almost like an Alteil god is watching out for me :lol:
ZeRoX99

Postby Urizen_forum » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm

I have not tested it but I am thinking about the kraken as a viable wk tech card due to the less risky nature of running double removal ss which I do think is a must against big files in wk.As to your work constructing a file, I'm going to creat a synopsis of wk core construction and my rational-

Core must have units-
2-3 owl sages
3 ex wiz
3 mage knight
3 either-greatsword soldier-or rapier fencer(unless playing Pegasus kingdom)
3 sorc monk

This is how you want to structure the core of a non pegasus oriented wk, If you have oseon and no volified peg kingdom is definitely worth considering, although I will say it can give you a mag or disadvantage against non rush files. This gives you the requirements to have the corect sp orientation as to what you can expect to be using begining to end, play efficiently sp wise and then load off endgame with sorc monk.

Core grims-
1 tidal wave
2 returns
1 either third return-wrath-or withdrawl strategy

You just need dem returns and tidal wave is BY FAR the most overpowered card in the game, possibly only faytis can outclass it in opness.

this gives you a grand sum of 18 cards that every wk file should have, 7 more cards are available for the picking, more or less one must be a undine but that is tech so I did not mention it. Hope this helps and you see the thought proses behind the paradigm.
Urizen_forum

Postby ZeRoX99 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Urizen_forum wrote:I have not tested it but I am thinking about the kraken as a viable wk tech card due to the less risky nature of running double removal ss which I do think is a must against big files in wk.As to your work constructing a file, I'm going to creat a synopsis of wk core construction and my rational-

Core must have units-
2-3 owl sages
3 ex wiz
3 mage knight
3 either-greatsword soldier-or rapier fencer(unless playing Pegasus kingdom)
3 sorc monk

This is how you want to structure the core of a non pegasus oriented wk, If you have oseon and no volified peg kingdom is definitely worth considering, although I will say it can give you a mag or disadvantage against non rush files. This gives you the requirements to have the corect sp orientation as to what you can expect to be using begining to end, play efficiently sp wise and then load off endgame with sorc monk.

Core grims-
1 tidal wave
2 returns
1 either third return-wrath-or withdrawl strategy

You just need dem returns and tidal wave is BY FAR the most overpowered card in the game, possibly only faytis can outclass it in opness.

this gives you a grand sum of 18 cards that every wk file should have, 7 more cards are available for the picking, more or less one must be a undine but that is tech so I did not mention it. Hope this helps and you see the thought proses behind the paradigm.

I have one Volified, but I don't have 3 magic greatsword soldiers (only 2). Can I still go Rapier without the Pegasus cards?
ZeRoX99

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum