Rivarre -> Jack of all trades but master of none

Strategies and Card File Construction

Rivarre -> Jack of all trades but master of none

Postby ErnnLaties » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Sooo, I`m trying to think of how to make Rivarre good and it`s got me stumped...

I think something went wrong along the way... I think maybe she`s supposed to be a magic doll? not mage soldier. with magic doll subtype you can use her with the others to at least make her decent.

But as she stands she kinda fails -> sure she can become the same stats as magic doll fencer for a level 2... but would u really want to use a level 2 when u can just play a level 3? (do u really wanna get Faytis/tidal`d/cycloned? or worse, BKR`d?)

What happens to her when she closes??? does she retain her form when she opened? it would really suck say she started slayer mode, then u revived her and she had no mode and was stuck with 40 hp 1 agi... no more close skill.

for her gimmicks, she really is too sp intensive. I feel that => maybe on close, u would send her directly to grave and refund sp (ala Ellie) or give her free revive. And then in spy mode, she needs 0 sp iczer attack.

cuz seriously... who wants a 40 hp 40 atk 3 agi unit? haven`t u guys learned by now that no one uses magic doll fencer?
and slayer mode needs to raise her atk to 40 as well, cuz 60 atk close skill isn`t going to help much (because it`s a terrible idea to kill a unit by sacrificing ur own, unless you have a way to revive/retrieve them)

but anyways, has anyone used her yet with success?
ErnnLaties

Re: Rivarre -> Jack of all trades but master of none

Postby tdtd9 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:56 pm

she seems to work well in UD lv 2 lawtia rush - 40hp/40at is rare amongst lv 2
she just isn't spectacular.
tdtd9

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 pm

All "forms" remain after reviving so she is a rather unique unit.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby Logress » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:47 pm

If you're worry is not having a way to retrieve her when she dies... she is Abyssal Forces... and Word of Dalos is a 1* card. Also Lawtia LV2 rush generally is cool with spending an SP to Iczer here and there.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby ErnnLaties » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:39 am

so u mean to tell me Rivarre was designed to be used with lawtia level 2 rush... I guess

IDK, I`ve always been more a fan of mid files -> level 4 and 5 with a few level1 or 2 thingies in there...
but I don`t think lawtia has the OP OP of other spheres in the level 4 department (my fav. level for units)

and if u intend to word o dalos, better give her that free revive xD cuz it`s no guarantee that she will oneshot anything with that 60 dmg, 80 if ur lucky and pact her
ErnnLaties

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 am

ErnnLaties wrote:cuz seriously... who wants a 40 hp 40 atk 3 agi unit? haven`t u guys learned by now that no one uses magic doll fencer?

Um, I use Fencer alot. Well, used to when I was spamming magic dolls last year for fun. She good.
Callonia

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 am

She's pretty good. Having a 2 LP iczer gives you some early pressure. The close kills off lots of lvl 4-5 units, and with a rats it's even better.
LoneKnight

Postby ErnnLaties » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:49 am

so... seriously? a level 2 lawtia rush... sigh! why can`t I ever win with good looking cards being useable in files i like playing
ErnnLaties

Postby Haqua » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:23 am

She's reasonably stated for her level 2 status, and obviously she's my favorite card, so i'll try to make this work some how. I have something in mind since building a deck around 1 card is not exactly the best way to approach this, my thought process is based on what she can compliment. Going to need a tournament so i can have access to card to tinker with.
Haqua

Postby serfiusstyx » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Could someone post all her abilities?

My font or resolution doesn't seem to allow for long bodies of text in my cards.
Earn Points...buy Ultimate Game Cards...for 0$
For the Free Player.
serfiusstyx

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum