Rebuilt WK file, help for improving and strategies

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Rebuilt WK file, help for improving and strategies

Postby ChiYoung » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:40 pm

I feel it is fine to early iczer attack if you know they are going for a Big field, and they are spamming SP gen Grims. In this case, it's better to toss down Owl Sage, then start iczering as fast as possible, because many big units will destroy a rush field.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:56 pm

That is true vs bigs iczering is ok. I just meant vs rush files. The only way you will be able to succeed playing WK vs another rush file is if you are able to use returns and tidals to destabilize the opponent's field. If you spend SP iczer attacking, you shouldn't have SP to use your returns/tidals and then you get into a fist fight and then you lose.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Genbu » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Shirozaki wrote:You might want to refrain from quadruple posting, since it needlessly clutters the thread into length.

My bad

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Genbu wrote:Soul Cards
Giant Anthropleurid, Griffin, Assassin, Cudgel, and Skeleton Warrior

Cards
3 Mage Knight of Regus
3 Rapier Fencer
3 Sorceror Monks
3 EX: Wiz Soldier
2 Femiel
2 Song Sorceress
2 Owl Sages
1 Sylph

Grimoire
3 Returns
1 Sweeping Tidalwave

Tell me what you think?

The file comp for this is fine. Mainly your first two souls need to switch. For example if your first soul doesn't either give or take away SP, you're going to be significantly behind an opponent who uses SP-generating first soul skill. Griffin SS is sorta cool, but honestly it's just kinda bad. Like if you want that flip effect, look for Diondora SS.

Everything else here is fine tho you look like you got a good grasp of the basics and what not. Next part is figuring out how to play it.

ill switch to violet the first and I guess giant anthro until i get dio and asuet or distrier

And Thank you for elaborating Gon
To learn from the best ... sunbunman and inspiration AlanK

Damn why is Ladol level 2.
Genbu

Postby Callonia » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:27 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Also, I think the #1 mistake beginner Falkow players make is they iczer attack too much early. Never iczer attack before like turn 10. Force the opponent to sacrifice field if he wants to access his souls.

Not just falkow iczers, Iczers from all spheres is guilty of this.
Callonia

Postby Genbu » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:41 pm

ChiYoung wrote:I feel it is fine to early iczer attack if you know they are going for a Big field, and they are spamming SP gen Grims. In this case, it's better to toss down Owl Sage, then start iczering as fast as possible, because many big units will destroy a rush field.

If I'm playing that file, what would happen if I split between izering and grimbaning.

Umm... is it bad to start with wiz soldier, owl sage, song sorceress or sweeping tidalwave, then either a lvl 3 (usually rapier) or return
To learn from the best ... sunbunman and inspiration AlanK

Damn why is Ladol level 2.
Genbu

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:59 pm

Always iczer into 2lp
Icyman2

Postby kirk22 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:03 pm

Genbu wrote:
ChiYoung wrote:I feel it is fine to early iczer attack if you know they are going for a Big field, and they are spamming SP gen Grims. In this case, it's better to toss down Owl Sage, then start iczering as fast as possible, because many big units will destroy a rush field.

If I'm playing that file, what would happen if I split between izering and grimbaning.

Umm... is it bad to start with wiz soldier, owl sage, song sorceress or sweeping tidalwave, then either a lvl 3 (usually rapier) or return

I think that open is the norm for this kind of file. Falkow lvl3->EX Wiz-> Owl Sage-> whatever is appropriate. Just be prepared for backlash.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Yeah I'm sorry about my rude first response. Any other questions about wk please don't hesitate to ask. WK can be dam good, but its really hard. It took me a dam long time (maybe a year?) To figure out how to play a basic wk rush. Owners and gms provide no assistance so you used to have to do it on your own.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Kaezar » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:00 am

I just modified the deck in this way, i hope i didnt made it worse :mrgreen:

I will look in my SS cards for replace the ones that just made damage
Kaezar

Postby smallfish » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 am

It looks very good already though, i would like to switch disjunction to wrath of sea lord (I think you don't have that card actually).

Besides, I think the withdraw strag. is not necessary as use usually need a lv 2 (you only have sage and undine as lv 1), and i would like to add the 3rd monk sor. or volf. if you have.
smallfish

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum