Rebuilt WK file, help for improving and strategies

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Rebuilt WK file, help for improving and strategies

Postby Muklas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:25 am

Sorry if I'm a bother but could someone tell me if I'm doing it right?

Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby sunbunman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 am

Lol that looks just like mine only I have volfy and wrath in my file...
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Muklas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:22 am

Guess why.
Muklas

Postby idol » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:26 am

So most ppl been around for a while are not unfamiliar with most of the file, but what about Foveontsa?
Foveontsa isn't that common and I wonder 1. what is he doing in this file 2. where are other files that use it.
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby Jazzock » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:44 am

I like to think of myself as a bit of a self proclaimed 'unconventional' WK player :lol:

But generally when playing WK, aim for sp advantage. It is hard to, IMO to learn how and when to activate your own ss's, its a skill gained mainly through practice with files that rely on this a lot. Many falkow files (WK included) tend to reach ss3-4 before the opponent reaches ss2, sometimes even before they activate ss1. Gon has some really good guides somewhere... well had (do they still exist?)

Muklas wrote:Sorry if I'm a bother but could someone tell me if I'm doing it right?

Looks like it to me :lol:
But I'd take out a sylph and put in a wrath of the sea lord, if you got one, never know when you'll need it

idol wrote:So most ppl been around for a while are not unfamiliar with most of the file, but what about Foveontsa?
Foveontsa isn't that common and I wonder 1. what is he doing in this file 2. where are other files that use it.

well, 1. Fov WK is fairly versatile in the fact that the main units end up being basically 2-3 rng and 30-50 attack. Hiding behind spirits/sacrificial units for defense, I'm not that much a fan of Fov WK personally, but thats because i like my cursed runesword...

now for 2. Level 2 Falk files sometimes use Fov, but level 2 falkow rush is hardly ever seen :lol:

Fov isn't really used much as he's kinda hard to use well, but heck, my level 2 falkow rush file had him hit 205 attack, even for such a horribly made file... -whistles-

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/auditorium/index.php?id=2239040&code=7a851ae7ef3c900329da60d454321c1a
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Muklas » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Time to get myself a wrath then...
Muklas

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:11 pm

Jazzock wrote:well, 1. Fov WK is fairly versatile in the fact that the main units end up being basically 2-3 rng and 30-50 attack. Hiding behind spirits/sacrificial units for defense

You can start off ex wiz -> fovi setting up in the second row, then working in grims and/or spirits dropping your sylphs in the first row, tanking hits, allowing your souls to active, while striking from a distance.

What guides were you talking about?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Kaezar » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:42 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Yeah I'm sorry about my rude first response. Any other questions about wk please don't hesitate to ask. WK can be dam good, but its really hard. It took me a dam long time (maybe a year?) To figure out how to play a basic wk rush. Owners and gms provide no assistance so you used to have to do it on your own.

Yes. I just beated a guy 198 lvl and 8 consecutive victories whit my just made WK file, but after that i loosed againts someone of lvl 3 and gowen starter :roll:
Kaezar

Postby Genbu » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Kaezar wrote:I just modified the deck in this way, i hope i didnt made it worse :mrgreen:

I will look in my SS cards for replace the ones that just made damage

I so wanted the elite fencer and Ex wiz archer, although then I would have to rework my deck.

Jazzock wrote:now for 2. Level 2 Falk files sometimes use Fov, but level 2 falkow rush is hardly ever seen

I first time creating a falkow lvl 2 rush file was so bad, although I will try again once I have Genbu

On a side note, would it be good if I have the guard captain renally in the back along with sorcer guard and switch it using Genbu's skill. I wanted to try that but i don't have renally and I don't know how to make it a viable deck. Any comments on this?

sunbunman wrote:Lol that looks just like mine only I have volfy and wrath in my file...

Is volfy that good? I know that it can send characters to the graveyard( i think

And thanks for putting up your guides along with Harvest4God's breakdown on Falkow decks
To learn from the best ... sunbunman and inspiration AlanK

Damn why is Ladol level 2.
Genbu

Postby sunbunman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Lvl 2 falk rush - can't be made w/o ex archer, just not enough fire power =/

Volfy is the line between an average and meta-grade wk file
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum