Rebuilt WK file, help for improving and strategies

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Rebuilt WK file, help for improving and strategies

Postby caeser » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:32 pm

sunbunman wrote:Volfy is the line between an average and meta-grade wk file

Shhhh... not too loud. I can already hear the steady drum beat of "Volifed OP" and "nerf Volfied" off in the distance...
caeser

Postby sunbunman » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 pm

caeser wrote:

Shhhh... not too loud. I can already hear the steady drum beat of "Volifed OP" and "nerf Volfied" off in the distance...

I was so not luring that *innocent face*

*patiently waiting for it*
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Genbu » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 pm

sunbunman wrote:
caeser wrote:

I was so not luring that *innocent face*

*patiently waiting for it*

you guys crack me up, but anyway what about the Renally (not sure if I spelled it right) and Genbu combo I mentioned before?
To learn from the best ... sunbunman and inspiration AlanK

Damn why is Ladol level 2.
Genbu

Postby Khiruki » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Volfy isn't a real dragon.

Stupid bird pretending to be a dragon.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Genbu » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Khiruki wrote:Volfy isn't a real dragon.

Stupid bird pretending to be a dragon.

What do you consider a dragon, I mean Earth dragon from Gowen looks more like a dinosaur which reminds me I want the makers to make a Wind Dragon card ( I hate they put an article mentioning it, but no picture ; maybe they'll put in Alteil 2 with the Distrier that came from a different dimension)

Besides all of this, I got Torte and dalos, so for Soul Skills I have Violet, Torte, Cudgel, Assassin, Skeleton Warrior. What do I do now :?: ?
To learn from the best ... sunbunman and inspiration AlanK

Damn why is Ladol level 2.
Genbu

Postby Jazzock » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:41 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:What guides were you talking about?

Might have just been something I read somewhere by you about wk :?
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby ChiYoung » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:47 am

Kaezar wrote:Yes. I just beated a guy 198 lvl and 8 consecutive victories whit my just made WK file, but after that i loosed againts someone of lvl 3 and gowen starter :roll:

Gowen rush is still 2 stronk.

If you're playing against gowen rush, a key element in a gowen rush's strat is their hyper-efficient SP curve. They use free rez units with good AGI that can deal damage even if they die, which results in them gaining an SP advantage, since their units have free rez. Then, they use strong level three units to grind down the enemy units through attrition, to maintain their advantage. Finally, they finish off with powerful rank-up or level five units, and support them with strong grims.

In order to defeat this strategy, you need to force them to deviate from this path. EX: Wizard soldier of regus can fight either Man-Eating Tiger or Kurina to to toe. Separate and divide their units with sweeping tidalwave. Elite Rapier fencer and Rapier fencer with song sorceress/sylph can kill their high AGI or HP units without letting them deal your units damage. Once you have a fighting chance, don't let them climb up their SP path by returning their level three units. Take the time to build up a strong field mid game, finish up his level three units and be prepared to eat dangerous nukes. If you have Volfie, now is the time to toss him out. Make him choose between nuking Volfie and eating your SS or iczer attacks, or tossing out a unit and getting his chars sent to the gravyard. End-game, iczer attack them to death before the have the chance to use multiple grims - those things hurt! Pay careful attention to his card copies: Sometimes you can win by simply killing his units: Monk is great for this.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby ayman » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:39 am

I have recently started to play a WK file without Volfy and Fov. It works pretty ok. But I have noticed something about my SS lineup.(SS- Violet, Dalos, Dion. , Chiriru, skel archer.) The thing is either I win games b4 Dion was activated or (after Dion was activated)I win games only 1 lp or loose. That kinda tells me my 3-5 SS's dont do much for me. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Postby Icyglare » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:13 am

Genbu wrote:

you guys crack me up, but anyway what about the Renally (not sure if I spelled it right) and Genbu combo I mentioned before?

i'll be the first to say it.... renally and "Genbu"[you?]
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby ChiYoung » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:38 am

ayman wrote:I have recently started to play a WK file without Volfy and Fov. It works pretty ok. But I have noticed something about my SS lineup.(SS- Violet, Dalos, Dion. , Chiriru, skel archer.) The thing is either I win games b4 Dion was activated or (after Dion was activated)I win games only 1 lp or loose. That kinda tells me my 3-5 SS's dont do much for me. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I run Asuet/Violet x2/Violet x2/Violet x2/Anchor, and that works out pretty well for me. It's most likely not a problem with your SS though, what's your playstyle like?
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum