Gunner Girl Yuni

Strategies and Card File Construction

Gunner Girl Yuni

Postby ayman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 am

Is there any hope for her and her friends? I have a play set of her and 2 copies of regular fierte and mizao but I cant see a way of making a half decent deck. any ideas?
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Re: Gunner Girl Yuni

Postby Romdeau » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 am

Nope, yuni trio in desperate need of design tweaks or buffs.
Romdeau

Postby ayman » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 am

What if I add Leopold and fairy dance? would it work at least as an UD?
ayman

Postby Pancakes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:42 pm

That's funny, I was running Yuni, Fairy Dance, and Leopold recently and it's extremely powerful except for one thing. Everyone who wants to win plays some OP unit + Rasam or returns which trumps everything which doesn't involve some OP unit + Rasam or returns. I would consistently get an advantage only to completely lose it once their Rasam goes off and their Bringer and returns come into play. I haven't played this game since then. It's been all ShadowEra for me. Where any strategy you can think up becomes viable with some skill and a little luck.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 pm

The cards themselves aren't really that bad, Fierte is the only level 3 unit with, what 40 defense? Yuni's a solid ranged unit, and Mizalio is a generic fighter. The main problem is the combo requires a high rank-up, is extremely focused on Yuni's Bullet Storm, and very SP intensive.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ChiYoung » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Pancakes wrote:That's funny, I was running Yuni, Fairy Dance, and Leopold recently and it's extremely powerful except for one thing. Everyone who wants to win plays some OP unit + Rasam or returns which trumps everything which doesn't involve some OP unit + Rasam or returns. I would consistently get an advantage only to completely lose it once their Rasam goes off and their Bringer and returns come into play. I haven't played this game since then. It's been all ShadowEra for me. Where any strategy you can think up becomes viable with some skill and a little luck.

Why would you EVER want to run ANYTHING else but the most OVERPOWERED file at the time?

It's almost like you're playing to have fun instead of wanting to WIN.

Pft.

Plebians.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby skillll7 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:25 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:The cards themselves aren't really that bad, Fierte is the only level 3 unit with, what 40 defense? Yuni's a solid ranged unit, and Mizalio is a generic fighter. The main problem is the combo requires a high rank-up, is extremely focused on Yuni's Bullet Storm, and very SP intensive.

Fierte is the only unit with base 40 defense. She has the highest base defense too. :shock:
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:44 pm

skillll7 wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:The cards themselves aren't really that bad, Fierte is the only level 3 unit with, what 40 defense? Yuni's a solid ranged unit, and Mizalio is a generic fighter. The main problem is the combo requires a high rank-up, is extremely focused on Yuni's Bullet Storm, and very SP intensive.

Fierte is the only unit with base 40 defense. She has the highest base defense too. :shock:

Funny it is found in gowen and not the so called specialty in tanking refess
monkeysmiles11

Postby ayman » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 am

At the end unbuffed fierte is still a salamander bait. Mizalio and yuni might survive but Fierte seems a liability rather than an asset. I guess I wıll try to use only both of them in arush type deck. Too bad gowen doesnt have support unit like heavy shield wall magic doll
ayman

Postby skillll7 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:05 am

Add Wisp to buff Fierte for all of the lulz :O
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum