Gunner Girl Yuni

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Gunner Girl Yuni

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 am

If you're playing Gowen learn to backlash obvious salamanders and when you're not playing Gowen she is hard to kill.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Urizen_forum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:15 pm

Pancakes wrote:That's funny, I was running Yuni, Fairy Dance, and Leopold recently and it's extremely powerful except for one thing. Everyone who wants to win plays some OP unit + Rasam or returns which trumps everything which doesn't involve some OP unit + Rasam or returns. I would consistently get an advantage only to completely lose it once their Rasam goes off and their Bringer and returns come into play. I haven't played this game since then. It's been all ShadowEra for me. Where any strategy you can think up becomes viable with some skill and a little luck.

Can you not highjack one forum. I usually am not the one to point this out but really.....If you want to have a disscussion about the general balance of the game or specifically rassam ss MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT, do not take this one and try to subvert the intent of this thread.
Urizen_forum

Postby skillll7 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:27 am

Fierte needs Gowen grim immunity? xD
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby iambad » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 am

The problem with them is you need ll three to be on the field to be effective. Needing a three card combo is extremely difficult to maintain, even if they had better tanking stats this combo would be hard to use. If they had similar stats and were level 2 instead they would be much more viable in my opinion, or if one or more had a free revive. as it is, just trying to maintain this field is difficult in todays environment of aoe damage and returns.
iambad

Postby ayman » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 am

What if I say Pucera ss on fierte?
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum