Frisky Vordore file

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Frisky Vordore file

Postby Shirozaki » Fri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

..Don't you plan on that beforehand? I mean like putting a 2LP SS as your second if you are running a mixed rush and need to precisely time your other soul skills?

But yes, you do fall behind one turn with moxies, and potentially two with proxy and/or both, but it's not as much a problem in a level 4 meta as it is in a dion and EN infested one. So you have to make up for it with strong field presence, which the Miku kind of does.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby LoneKnight » Fri May 04, 2012 7:31 am

That is, unless you plan to use moxies as actual units. Both folrart flame swordsman and wandering bard are excellent, for example, and military aide isn't bad either.
LoneKnight

Postby Shirozaki » Fri May 04, 2012 7:38 am

Mediator of Sun and Moon can be used as well to buff fast units, since her buff is a start skill.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyman2 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:18 pm

That was a rhetorical question
Icyman2

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum