Snaf Rush

Strategies and Card File Construction

Snaf Rush

Postby unownshadow » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:04 am

Hey Alteil,

I'm starting to think of files that would be interesting to run with the strategists. I haven't gotten to test it out too much but please give me feedback! I was inspired by the frisky Vordore thread lol.
It's a rush file basically but it features Snaf to deal with any big units or quick units.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
unownshadow

Re: Snaf Rush

Postby Callonia » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:19 am

Used to see something like that back in set 5 but I was a newb so dun know enough to comment.
Callonia

Postby NitroDino » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:02 am

You should consider to add Talisman Mystic, 1 Cyclone or Ball of Flame and you are dead.
And you should maybe use Strike Sorcerer of Regus as open, that open is Shade immune.
NitroDino

Postby ChiYoung » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Haste Soldier is better than strike than strike sorcerer because it has revive.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby MissVal » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Remove the refess grim(cant remember name) and add talisman mystic
Also i would add flanking attack to the deck
Return is one of best cards in game and never had a nerf.
MissVal

Postby kirk22 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:51 pm

ChiYoung wrote:Haste Soldier is better than strike than strike sorcerer because it has revive.

Thats not the point. Strike sorcerers open allows him to keep his falkow lvl at 2, avoid shades -1 SP open, and have 3 SP on turn 2. You use 1 copy.

I agree that the Disarmament's should be removed. The first one in effect costs you 4SP to play(2SP in Refess sphere and 2SP to play the card). You're also already investing in another sphere to play rats. Instead, I'd use Withdrawal Strategy. With it, you can return your rats to your file to be used again and return a lvl 3 your opponent has.
Last edited by kirk22 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby Icyglare » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:52 pm

I think he wants to keep disarm to combo with Snaf. Looks good, I guess my only question is the addition of shade.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby shadowsketch » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Icyglare wrote:I think he wants to keep disarm to combo with Snaf. Looks good, I guess my only question is the addition of shade.

Indeed, I'm worried about SP with splashing into two different colors.

It's unlikely, but unown do you have any EX: Wizard Archer of Regus? She'll provide a similar effect to Cemetery Rats, minus the symmetrical ability (in case your opponent also runs lvl 2s), keeps you in Falkow, and is a lvl 2.

Right now I just think having to splash 2 colors is too much.
shadowsketch

Postby unownshadow » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:25 am

Hm... well, I wanted to have disarm for late game or against big units so I wouldn't really use them early on. I usually have a lot of SP left over though since I don't use them for revive. I've added some changes you all suggested:

-2 shade
-3 regus archer

+1 strike sorcerer
+2 withdrawl strategy
+2 Talisman

I thought about including talisman before but I was trying to think of the order I would place units out to see when I would get the chance to use her to get rid of grims in an effective manner.

Besides that, I don't have EX: Wiz unfortunately... Do you think I need sword of glory/foveontsa? I don't really have much to kill back line units so that's why I included the sword, plus, the extra 10 attack helps at times. I was thinking of including slower but stronger units so that with sword out I can switch their rng and agi so they would be faster.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Oh! How do my souls look?

-unownshadow
unownshadow

Postby skillll7 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 am

Hmm... well, why not have a copy of Withdrawal Strategy and an SS like Sin?
You have 3 Undines and 3 Cem Rats practically begging to reduce your LP to bits.
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum