Snaf Rush

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Snaf Rush

Postby shadowsketch » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 am

Hmm, no EX Wiz Archer =/. Can't think of any alternatives besides maybe Enchanter, but that seems like a last resort.

I feel Foveontosa needs more tanky units than what you have, so I'd say take him out. He's too much setup and you don't have the frontline to protect him. Put in some removal instead, like as you said Withdrawal Strategy, Sweeping Tidalwave, and possibly Warning Knife. Also, I recommend an end game unit, Sorceror Monk would work.

As for your soul skills, I think you need more removal. Stuff like Distrier, Asuet, Sergis, Giant Arthreupolid, you get the idea.
shadowsketch

Postby LoneKnight » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:31 am

if you wanted to keep the disarmaments in, you could use wandering bard. That card is extremely good on open, and just throughout the game generally.

Also, your SS lineup is more for generic WK than a rush. You need more damage and some removals in there for rushing.
LoneKnight

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:36 am

You aware that Talismans require level 3 into refess sphere for its murdering undead abilities?
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:43 am

Callonia wrote:You aware that Talismans require level 3 into refess sphere for its murdering undead abilities?

hehe, I'm sure they meant talisman mystic, the lv2 dual grimbaner.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Well I think the double violet works well in combination with all the fragile units you got in that line-up. Another option would be something like Aano SS. If you're constantly getting field wiped, an un-knowing opponent might iczer into it and get hit with a big surprise! Oh or Liz SS. I kinda think an assassin SS would work well in here too.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby unownshadow » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 am

Oh yeah! Thanks for all the feedback! I totally forgot about Liz lol. Yeah, I replaced the skeleton with Liz now and fourth spot with assassin. I'm thinking about replacing the 3rd SS with Liz too just in case of an early field wipe.

-unownshadow
unownshadow

Postby Alan Shore » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 am

If you want more combos with snarf you can also use the SS that gives 999 atk to all your units or the augmented sorcerer (grimbaner and -30 atk).

Another possible combo in a F/L file, but I find it crappy, it's song sorceress + Darkness Mirror / Aegis + snarf (use song sorceress on aegis, give the stats of the sorceress to ennemy unit and switch with snarf). I once thought about a file using those, Lady of the Megiddo / Belfyna, rileira, sylphs, rats, the grim that gives +20k and agi +2 to everyone and bane a card at night and the Rapier Fencer of Regus but I gave up on the idea without even trying it. A file that relies on a 30hp creature isn't reliable imo.

If you keep playing Refess, you can also combo him with Realm Guardian / Mayleen.

Otherwise imo Ex archer is better than Ex swordguy and if you consider doing this change switch the undine by some sylph. Also adding moxies will give you some leftover falkow wich can be used with rileira (that works 50% of the time with the ex archer).

Finally I don't suggest you to play this file unless you don't care about losing a lot. (and yes talisman mystic is a good suggestion or in a better way summer & fellana if you got those and consider going lawtia lvl 2. That makes me think about the 20/20 agi 5 undead too if you add the 999 atk ss and if you're looking for high speed. Talking about that, I thought about turning the skel into a 20/999 unit that replenishes all the 999 hp with the first death and came to the conclusion that tidalwave is a really good card, too bad you don't play it).

Snarf is one of my favorite card, I can give you a lot more combos with it. You're playing one example that can come handy once in a while with the archer (reduces agi of a unit to 0 with the skill of the archer and make it range 0 by switching with snarf). You can also do that with the undine of course but this only last for a turn.
Alan Shore

Postby unownshadow » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:47 am

Oh dang! I never thought about augmented sorc with snaf! I think that combo is a lot more viable than disarmament. Hm... the other cards, I don't really have, but I think I can make an interesting file. I just need the falkow/lawtia moxie then I think I can make it a decent file. I don't mind losing. I rather make a fun file to play with than win by grinding lol.

-unownshadow
unownshadow

Postby sunbunman » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 am

I'd rather ladol than snaf in the file and would swap disarmaments for pikes. Plus needs ex archer, lvl 2 falkow rush really lacks damage potential, making ex archer a stock standard for the filetype. =/

I've tried running without her only to be left there watching my units try to poke down enemy units in vain...

Dalos SS -> Liz/Aano/Mermaid Aquamancer SS, if you have them
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Snaf File (No longer rush lol)

Postby unownshadow » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 am

All right, I've changed my file completely after getting the inspiration to make it more Lawtia focused.
In this case, Snaf is only used when going up against high level low atk like Refess or as an option to switch around Ignia's attack.
So, this file is actually more Ignia file but featuring Snaf I guess.

One card I was thinking of a way to add was Night Singer/Miandela but I think the Undine are better suited than her though her skill would be interesting against EN or something.
unownshadow

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum