Help on building a Crest file

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Help on building a Crest file

Postby FabledLucario » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:46 pm

thank you, ill try out my revenat set and my zuga
FabledLucario

Postby FabledLucario » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:01 pm

which zugateroza do you mean? the ex one or the regular one?
FabledLucario

Postby shadowsketch » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 pm

FabledLucario wrote:which zugateroza do you mean? the ex one or the regular one?

I'm talking about plain Zuga, the one with the 1-SP 100 damage + 2 SP regain health on close.
shadowsketch

Postby FabledLucario » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:34 am

I pulled 2 Matchless combatant Yugs and placed them in the deck. Also added 1 more crest lady paladin and put in destiny. I replaced my mind guys for Gale fencers who share the same level but slighty less Hp. I like gale because she boosts the speed of my lady paladin to 4. I also took out the halberd soldiers and put in crest rangers, who are slightly more affordable sp wise. seem to be doing good now. I dont have enough room for the revenants unfortunately, I didnt want to take out my crest paladins.
FabledLucario

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 pm

I'd really recommend starting out with some kind of undead unit and playing your shades early. This file you have has a lot of high level units, and it will not be easy to get them all out on the field together at once. One way that you can get around this, is to start out with free revivers (undead) and sacrificial units. What this does is, these early units take the attacks from your opponents early soul skills, and also progresses the game several turns, so after you do this early thing, it will be like turn 5-8 or something and you will have enough sp to play a bunch of units and get them out on the field together.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:03 pm

FabledLucario wrote:I also took out the halberd soldiers and put in crest rangers, who are slightly more affordable sp wise.

I'd undo this. I'm not a fan of crest ranger myself, Her close skill doesn't let you gain sp, it's basically like being forced to let a unit die off without triggering an SS. In the beginning of the game this is actually a bad thing, and I think that if you want to use her you don't need more than 1 copy. Halbert however is a decent ranged unit that does attack based damage on close, he's isn't very special but he's pretty reliable.

Gon is right about using an undead around the start. However revenant isn't really that great compared to the other undeads (hell smoke is a lot better), but until you have better opening units like other undeads, EX langbart or some doll with doll master sumer to buff her, it might be better to use him regardless.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby FabledLucario » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 pm

is there some sort of strategy in pulling the EX langberts? sux that EX lottery only gives 1 card per 100g...
FabledLucario

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Crest ranger is a great tech card. As is miandela who I rarely see.
Icyman2

Previous

Return to Annarose's Sanctum