Emana/Mermaids

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: Emana/Mermaids

Postby Icyglare » Sun May 06, 2012 5:13 pm

Dean wrote:Return, removal SS and emana.... this is not a mermaid file

Just ignore 17 of the 25 cards in there. My bigred file isn't bigred really because it has a lv1 Merc Girl in there.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun May 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Dean wrote:Return, removal SS and emana.... this is not a mermaid file

Not in gons eyes. This is exactly how you play mermaids. Playing mermaids like a falkow file like I do is not how you play mermaids. Mermaids are played to abuse return tactics, and well thats all US falkow is.

I play mermaids like an A2 falkow file. I play Balzelda and metia early to get the upper hand in agi and kill my opponents units before they can hit me back. Thats how falkow should be played.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby LoneKnight » Sun May 06, 2012 6:00 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:
Dean wrote:I play mermaids like an A2 falkow file. I play Balzelda and metia early to get the upper hand in agi and kill my opponents units before they can hit me back. Thats how falkow should be played.

So kinda like a Gowen or a lawt rush?
LoneKnight

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:53 pm

I believe that there are optimal ways to play each sphere. I see nothing wrong with saying that a falkow file with returns and removal souls is strictly superior to a falkow file with no grims and damage souls.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby sunbunman » Sun May 06, 2012 7:25 pm

LoneKnight wrote:
VertuHonagan wrote:
Dean wrote:I play mermaids like an A2 falkow file. I play Balzelda and metia early to get the upper hand in agi and kill my opponents units before they can hit me back. Thats how falkow should be played.

So kinda like a Gowen or a lawt rush?

Made me lul cause of how true this is xD
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Icyman2 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:27 pm

I just saw the exact same thread in safria. Was this to show off your winrate or something? Your picture had nothing to offer a newbie how to play emana with mermaids. See the refess warrior thread on how that's done.
Icyman2

Postby sunbunman » Sun May 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Icyman2 wrote:I just saw the exact same thread in safria. Was this to show off your winrate or something? Your picture had nothing to offer a newbie how to play emana with mermaids. See the refess warrior thread on how that's done.

Open Cath -> Emana -> shield

Cath -> sage -> emana/return/sage vs shade

Cath -> tidal vs dagon

Everything else can be done by a monkey (then again so can this much). Gotta love dem low skill high reward files.

There, problem solved.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Icyman2 » Sun May 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Every falkow open where the first ss isn't violet?
You only have 2.5 returns so I don't even know how you're going to deal with the 0 attack Lycans without frog for example. Or how one should play vs emana users. Or what if early Sakura and fire arrow?
Icyman2

Postby idol » Sun May 06, 2012 8:38 pm

I'll shut up if anyone can post a mermaid file wo emena with win rate over 60-70%
Otherwise it is still my belief that Emena is the powerhouse
I think mermaids are like carbs, a balanced tribe but not so competitive compare to others
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun May 06, 2012 10:39 pm

idol wrote:I'll shut up if anyone can post a mermaid file wo emena with win rate over 60-70%
Otherwise it is still my belief that Emena is the powerhouse
I think mermaids are like carbs, a balanced tribe but not so competitive compare to others

Well cropping it was failing me, but this is the mermaids file I used. Its got no wins or losses because I changed ss. (Had water dragon ss in it to deal with pixies during grind event and just changed it back to mitzette. Pretty much the file relies on human spear fighter being buffed by Balzelda and metia to field wipe before opponent can fight back. Works to take down bringer. ;)

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum