Alphonce op meta time!!! Deck help

Strategies and Card File Construction

Alphonce op meta time!!! Deck help

Postby AquasFire2 » Mon May 07, 2012 7:33 pm

I know a thread probably been made about decks like this im just to lazy to look

What do you guys think?
also feel free to say rare cards that most people wont have for the deck. i have quite a wide range of certain rare refess cards :)
AquasFire2

Re: Alphonce op meta time!!! Deck help

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:11 pm

I find it best to use some more lawita influence, I use virus miku and lelein for example. Alphonse special is really good, but I find the multisphere annarose to be essential to brining out the full cemetery retrieval potential. Thou it clogs the graveyard I still stick bye my refugee citizen open, you really need to get rid of fire arrows and wrath of god, you cannot have alphonce get sniped this will really hurt the file.

Also a couple copies of the proxy always helps too.
monkeysmiles11

Postby AquasFire2 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:14 pm

yea was thinking of using gravan but unsure.
any cards in lawtia sphere you think i could use???

also another question any idea how i can make this deck stronger vs dion and friends?
:)
AquasFire2

Postby Spiration » Mon May 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Add in Fortune please!
Spiration

Postby AquasFire2 » Mon May 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Spiration wrote:Add in Fortune please!

Yea fortune would help me vs alot of decks, but sadly don't have that card D:
i was playing back then when it came out but never go it D:

But if i buy soon i might just dip a lot in to ex lotto to see if i can get it :D
AquasFire2

Postby Icyman2 » Mon May 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Y 2lp 2nd?
And the main thing about this file is lack of early field and lack of high agi needed to make Alphonse's iczer work.
Icyman2

Postby AquasFire2 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 pm

2lp 2nd is just my preference
I understand not much field presence beginning that is why 2 lp 2nd ss (also i like 1 lp 2lp 1lp 1lp 3lp ss line up for for most lvl 3 and 4 refess decks.) Dont try change my mind on that wont work XD

oh and alphonse ability still will work. i just have it where ability will only work on certain units thats all
AquasFire2

Postby monkeysmiles11 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:46 pm

hmm dio control... not too much an alphonse file can do, refugee citizen would get rid of a bit of grim support which will be helpful, but so many lawita and refess units lack range. one thing you could consider is sylph alphonce to take her out and prevent emana -5 agl. obviously wont work if toad is out. Lawita units I use are virus, lelein (because my file lacks hard hitters), rutina, multisphere annarose, and the moxy. the file I have lost only 46/173 this includes disconnects and giving up to help a player out.

Over all its weaknesses tend to be sp intensive, and is weakened greatly by lambart, beefed up catira, removal ss's.
monkeysmiles11

Postby shadowsketch » Tue May 08, 2012 7:24 am

Spiration wrote:Add in Fortune please!

I'll second this, I realize you don't have one, but still Fortune is great versus the popular cards of today (Dilate, Dio, Mystere, etc.).

Unit-wise, I'll recommend Haste Sorceress. I've used her to smack my own Guardian sometimes as well as snipe Dio and other support cards, plus she offers an AGI + 1 boost to characters on the side .

SS-wise, since you have level 4 and level 2 units, I'd recommend Afeemina SS in the 2nd slot. I think it's a good meta call for popular decks today.
shadowsketch

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Tue May 08, 2012 12:00 pm

shadowsketch wrote:SS-wise, since you have level 4 and level 2 units, I'd recommend Afeemina SS in the 2nd slot. I think it's a good meta call for popular decks today.

Actually the meta has been shifting away from level 3's lately, so I wouldn't use Afeemina as quickly. Though it does help against things like emana it hurts a lot against bigs, level 2 rushes and some level 4 files. I do know monkessmiles's file is good, though you might not have all those cards. Replacing Safiria with multisphere annarose would probably be a good start if you have her.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum