Wrath of Constellations

Strategies and Card File Construction

Wrath of Constellations

Postby NitroDino » Wed May 09, 2012 3:42 am

If you don't know the grim:

Open 0 SP
Both Iczers get SP=0.

I don't have the grim, so I would like to hear the opinion of players who used it? It seems it would fit well in Serpent files or maybe Pirates, or in Big Blue to combo with Chaos Form Galdirea. Has anyone used it with success?
NitroDino

Re: Wrath of Constellations

Postby sunbunman » Wed May 09, 2012 3:54 am

Took out a couple big red files with this in my pirates/lawt along with nightmare givenform
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Callonia » Wed May 09, 2012 4:17 am

GMB counter.
Callonia

Postby Icyman2 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:47 am

Its a high cost grim low reward. If you hit it and lose roll to sp gen grim, you're screwed.
Icyman2

Postby Anima13 » Wed May 09, 2012 1:18 pm

I would say its a big falkow grim, a really good one actually. I wish to have one too. I saw some situations where it would have been particulary devasting. I regard it as the only good anti big card beside leviathan (a good big player other then falkow possess plenty low lvl cards to spam them if he suspect legyre thus I exclude him from that, he is on a border of uselessness and only hurts unexperienced/ ppl who do not expect him/dont know him at all :D).
you don't mind to loose sp or see your units dying as long you have more sp on your field then your opponent and gain the extreme sp advantage you so desperately need for big falkow to make it work. Also it is great in some situations like against an endgame zugateroza, dalos or some other crazy sp skills (unfortunatelly its not a solution against shvara....)

Maybe it fits also in some other decks with volfied SS but yeah for a rush 4sp is a bit much... nad mid has better options to use 4 sp as they can be more aggro.
Also it unfortunatelly absolutly oppose the usage of durendal...

now that i think of it could also fit to control decks like dio/mystere, in case your opponent start to skip a lot to gain the sp for unit + grim spam move.
Anima13

Postby AquasFire2 » Wed May 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Its actually quite a good card but it requires perfect timing.
I have not saw it used since set 5 though but its a really under estimated card.

i would say would work best in big blue and maybe a control deck if your not fighting rush.
AquasFire2

Postby Callonia » Wed May 09, 2012 8:09 pm

It actually see alot of use still. Well last time I saw it was like 2 months ago.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Thu May 10, 2012 2:55 am

I think it started to be used less since the Nerf on the GMB soul combo thing. Seems mostly handy if you see a Holy Retear or Zu coming
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby iambad » Thu May 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Big decks are not as prevalent as they have been, hence, this grim is rarely used. There was a time when each sphere each had a big deck using an emperor, and they were all considered amazing decks. That time has came and past and o has the time to use this type of grim. it is either rushes or mids that rule now. Using big's is too risky in today's environment given how easy things are returned, sent to cem, sp is drained, or sphere levels removed.
iambad

Postby Zerospider » Sun May 13, 2012 9:14 am

I agree with you guys I have this card for a while and it works best on sp building files and requires for maximum effectiveness for it to be timed and predicted well against your opponent's strategy. Its a counter that is useless on files that don't need to build sp as much and handle losing sp so it should only be used in certain times and can be put in most falkow files and multishpere files. Also I can tell you from my experience that most people do not expect it to be played since its not used that much.
Zerospider

Return to Annarose's Sanctum