Red Blue Wizard Kingdom

Strategies and Card File Construction

Red Blue Wizard Kingdom

Postby ayman » Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 am

I am playing a lvl 3 rush starring some red and blue WK units: Dilate-ibert , Mage Soldier Mercenary Girl, Magic Great sword soldier, leet fencer, sorcerer monk . Idea is opening with blue red moxie and rapid growth. Then play ibert –dilate and MSM girl. After that, start moving gowen lvls to falkow. Then play other blue units as need.
To make this deck idea better, any1 has an idea? For example I thought maybe I could use dullin to tank initally rather than ibert dilate. I ll appreciate any card or ss you would think?
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Re: Red Blue Wizard Kingdom

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:09 am

Dullin and forest rhino are probably better suited as tanks than dilate - ibert. Also has the advantage that you can play them while only needing the gowen sfere levels. It might also be worth it to make the opening shade proof. Just try some openings to see which one works best for this file, e.g. setting you gowen sfere level to 2 and falkow to 1 and playing kurina->moxie->level 3 might also be effective. Add some salamanders and returns as they're pretty useful at times.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby scottie » Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 am

funny actually i was considdering something similar not long ago. thinking maybe spheres to 3-1 and moxie, skip, then dilate (regular, not dilate/ibert), then cath to get falkow up to 3.
so basically wk with dilate and some falkow pikes and sallys. you might be shaded on turn 2, but then you can just rapidgrowth turn 3 and dilate on 4
scottie

Postby sunbunman » Fri May 11, 2012 5:17 pm

I ran gwk with maggie in set 9 did amazingly well lol roughly 60-70% win rate
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby ayman » Sat May 12, 2012 5:51 am

thx for the replies.i have started this as an ud but i am testing the idea itself is working. Biggest trouble i am having is returns. If i have the field presence 3 (or so) units in mid game , i win .when i am behind i have nothing to change the game.
my ss: distrier, sergis, garfath, lap[erre, Ex diosur

Btw, which card is maggie?
Listen to the song of my blade...
ayman

Return to Annarose's Sanctum