Set 1

Strategies and Card File Construction

Set 1

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri May 18, 2012 12:15 pm

So I've become overly bored lately with the game and have decided to farm this collection event with my pure set 1 files. All soul cards and cards within the file are set 1 only. If anyone would like to join me please feel free. I'd love to enjoy a fun game for a change. I've got 2 matches saved up so far of games where I actually won if anyones interested:

Pure set 1 Lawtia:

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... b7eceb0c23

Pure set 1 Gowen:

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... 5efb8881b4

I'm still trying to win with my Falkow and Refess files, but as soon as I do I shall post them on here. Hope you enjoy the games and if you got any ideas feel free to post them. :D
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Re: Set 1

Postby Callonia » Fri May 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Nice duel tho Crest regenrator knight still annoys me, refess don't even get something like him until very recently in form of Black Knight and he's a lvl 4 however he have an pretty nice action skill to boot.
Callonia

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri May 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Callonia wrote:Nice duel tho Crest regenrator knight still annoys me, refess don't even get something like him until very recently in form of Black Knight and he's a lvl 4 however he have an pretty nice action skill to boot.

Why does he annoy you? He's not that bad of a card. He's just nothing great compared to all the rest that Lawtia have at level 3. The thing that bugs me with set 1 refess is that they don't have much in the terms of offense or defense.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Callonia » Sat May 19, 2012 4:34 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:
Callonia wrote:Nice duel tho Crest regenrator knight still annoys me, refess don't even get something like him until very recently in form of Black Knight and he's a lvl 4 however he have an pretty nice action skill to boot.

Why does he annoy you? He's not that bad of a card. He's just nothing great compared to all the rest that Lawtia have at level 3. The thing that bugs me with set 1 refess is that they don't have much in the terms of offense or defense.

That's why he annoys me, He's could be a cool refess card but got put in other sphere instead. Because they fear refess will be too "uber" lol

For same reasons I call Healing Priest in refess sphere a traitor. He revives only lawtia units, not refess.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:08 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:The thing that bugs me with set 1 refess is that they don't have much in the terms of offense or defense.

Hooray for whoever balanced the game set 1!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Sun May 20, 2012 2:16 am

Only thing good about solar kingdom in set 1 is Folrart Paladin and that's it. All others can go die. He is light years ahead compared to others in refess in set 1. No kidding. With exception of that tcg guy with bash hand. Cuz bash. Tho i forgot if he's in set 1 or not xD
Callonia

Return to Annarose's Sanctum