Beast Hunter Rivera Strats

Strategies and Card File Construction

Beast Hunter Rivera Strats

Postby royrevant » Sun May 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Well, I just purchased a gowen sphere box. My purchase was an epic fail! The cards in the box were quite possibly the worst cards in the sphere. My 5-star was Beast Hunter Rivera. And the rest of the box went downhill from there. I wanted to throw my computer across the room. Before I dump the entire box in the recycling bin I was wondering if anyone could offer some suggestions for putting Beast Hunter Rivera to use. I'm having a difficult time seeing any way to make this card work.
royrevant

Re: Beast Hunter Rivera Strats

Postby Icyman2 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:30 pm

BHR is crucial last ss for dion control.
Icyman2

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 pm

royrevant wrote:Well, I just purchased a gowen sphere box. My purchase was an epic fail!

Sadly this is the case with most purchasing options.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby shadowsketch » Mon May 21, 2012 1:53 pm

What I've seen some people try is to use BH Rivera action skills to dump various cards + Allind/True Retear in their graveyard, then use a bunch of Recovery Powder/Rapid Growth for SP then use Dragon Princess SS or Little Malice Ellie to return True Retear to their file. From there, they cast Retear, get their cards back, and iczer without retaliation.

Even if the opponent does not let BH Rivera get off his skill, it still works since that removal isn't going to be used on Retear/Allind. If the opponent puts out many units for BH, then Allind will wipe them out.
shadowsketch

Postby ChiYoung » Mon May 21, 2012 10:16 pm

It's an interesting strat... but even though I've played against it a few times I've only lost against it once...

The first time.

X(.
When the end comes, and enemies are rushing in from all sides, I will be at your right hand.
ChiYoung

Postby royrevant » Wed May 23, 2012 8:48 am

Thanks for the advice, Shadow. I've played against opponents running BH Rivera with Allind before, but never both Allind and True Retear.
royrevant

Return to Annarose's Sanctum