Relatively new Gowen lover....

Strategies and Card File Construction

Relatively new Gowen lover....

Postby Armads » Sat May 26, 2012 11:50 am

I joined the game a little while ago and have been experimenting a little and settled on Gowen as my favorite. I have been struggling in the Crest arena and I know that is not a good sign. After watching the match with Worthing, I felt some confidence in the sphere return. I want to try to make a decent file that, like Worthing's, is versatile.

I love the Character Dialate, and would love to incorporate him in the file. I don't have too much in my file right now, besides the gowen starter, but I can put a list of all my cards.

I'd like to put together a list of cards that could work and maybe get some tips on playing Gowen better.
Online as Hyliashero. A strong lover of the Gowen sphere.

Re: Relatively new Gowen lover....

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat May 26, 2012 11:57 am

A good starting point for any gowen rush file is 3 salamanders, and all damage SS.
The True Hero / Callonia

Postby Logress » Sat May 26, 2012 12:35 pm

There are a number of good common gowen cards that can be used instead of some of the fancy ones Worthing had, for example Forest Rhino instead of Dullen. Dilate works for mid-gowen files, for that check out threads and replays with Rivera -- although actually he works well with any mid-Gowen.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper

Postby idol » Sat May 26, 2012 12:53 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:A good starting point for any gowen rush file is 3 salamanders, and all damage SS.

True, also learn when to use Fire Arrow and Ball of Flame.
Gowen starter is the strongest one among the 4 starters and has potential to survive in Folrart.
Start from there, learn how to damage the right unit at the right time.

Sidenote: As I mentioned before, we need a sample file section in forum for these guys to start with.(or if gon's willing to update his)
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...

Return to Annarose's Sanctum